Chapter 13 - Caring

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook and Taehyung left at 5 in the morning when the light just started appearing. They reached Wando Ferry stop after walking for 3 hours and traveling in the bus for about an hour.

Jungkook entered the guest house and went to the reception with Taehyung behind him. It was around 9 am in the morning.

Jungkook asked the receptionist,
- "Excuse me? Had there any group of 26 people arrived yesterday?"

- "Yes sir. But they left for jeju island early this morning. It will be about 3/4 hours that they left. Why are you looking for them?" 

- "We also came with them. We lost them on the way." 

- "Oh yeah. They booked for 28 people." 

- "Yes. They have departed so long ago. Now I can't even catch them. Did they give any message for us?"

- "No sir. They didn't."

Taehyung said hearing all of this,
- "Now, what do we do?"

- "Wait, let me think."

Jungkook thought for sometime and then asked the receptionist again,
- "Can we have a room please?"

- "For two?"

- "Yeah!"

- "Every room is booked sir. I think I can't but let me check."

- "We won't stay for the night. Just wants to take shower and eat something that's all."

- "Alright, then I can give you a room for sometime though it's already booked but they will come in the evening."

- "Thanks."

After opening the room the manager said,
- "You'll have to check out before 3, sir."

- "Alright. No problem."

They entered into the room and Taehyung asked,
- "What will we do now?"

Jungkook plopped on the bed while answering the question,
- "We'll take shower, eat and then will return to Wando city. If you want, we can go to Jeju Island because they will be staying at the guest house of Jeju Island before leaving for Hallasan. And if we go now, we will reach by the afternoon."

- "Have we made it so far to go back? I'll go to Jeju Island." 

- "Okay but the question is 'How?'" 

Taehyung sat down on a chair and said,
- "Is there any other transport to go without boat?" 

- "No, boat is the only way. But a boat can't sail for just only two people. It's risky."

- "Is there a robber here too? " 

- "The robbers don't come here but the pirates does." 

- "What? Pirates?" Taehyung says widen his eyes a bit.

- "Yeah but it is rarely heard that the pirates have taken anyone here. They mostly go to sea. When they can't get there anything, they come here. And why do they even come here? The people here haven't that much money. The tourists number also very low."

- "Do….do they take kids also like the robbers?" Taehyung stuttered badly in his low voice. Jungkook understood his fear but he had to tell him the truth. He couldn't risk Taehyung's life.

So he looked down and said,
- "Yeah they do. They are not literate. They have no hearts. They just don't care about other people's emotion you know? That's why they call them monsters."