Chapter 12 - Nonchalance!

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook got up at 5 in the morning and left the tent. There's a little light on the outside. They have to leave now. Otherwise, there may be some danger again.

Jungkook called out Tehyung from outside the tent. But there was no profit so he went inside the tent again and called Taehyung again. But even after all this the little boy didn't wake up. Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung opened his eyes and said, 
- "Mmmmmm, let me sleep please?"

- "The robber is coming."

Taehyung jumped up and said in his trembling voice,
- "Where? Where?"

Jungkook laughed and said packing his belongings,
- "Wow! It's a good medicine, no?!"

When Taehyung realized that he had been fooled, he said angrily,
- "I've never seen a bad person like you before."

Jungkook said with a smile,
- "If we don't leave now, we'll be in danger again."

- "What danger?"

- "Get up and get ready soon."

Such a moody!

Jungkook's eyes fell on to the watermelon they bought the previous day. They ate the ripe one yesterday and left half ripe one. Now it's ripe already.

Jungkook said looking at Taehyung,
- "Wow, I almost forgot about the watermelon. I sat outside and cut it. You pack your things and get ready, yeah?" 

Taehyung nodded as he got ready and went outside. He saw Jungkook cutting the watermelon.

Jungkook said looking at him,
- "Wash your face with a little water, water is almost at the end."

- "Okay, no problem."

While Taehyung washed his face, Jungkook opened the tent and folded it in his bag. Then put the watermelons he cut before into a bag and said, 
- "Come on."

- "Won't we eat? I'm hungry." Taehyung said pouting.

- "We'll eat on the way. Eating here means wasting time." Jungkook looked away immediately to control his trembling emotions.

- "Okay."

They were walking and eating watermelons.  Their watermelon's eating once ended but the road was not ending. After sometime Jungkook said showing a tree along the road,
- "Do you know this tree?

Taehyung said,
- "No. What tree?"

- "It's a potato tree. But it's not the usual potato we eat. It's a mountain potato. It's so big. One potato gets about 1/2 kg. These potatoes are so delicious! We'll have to stay at a village in Jeju Island. There they will give us this potato curry."

-"Oh!"

- "Are you upset? Am I saying too many unnecessary things?"

- "No no. Nothing like that. It's fun to know about this new things."

- "Yeah, we go to a place, but if we don't know what those people eat, how they live their lives, then it doesn't make any sense to travel around. If you just went away and saw that then it's no longer traveling."

- "Hmm."

- "Are you sleepy again?"

- "No."

- "So why are you not talking? Are you tired of walking?"

- "Yes, I've never really walked that much?"

- "Well then let's sit down a bit."

They sat and Taehyung quickly opened his water bottle to drink water. He never walked that much in his entire life. He wanted some adventure. Guess, God heard him this time hard.