Epilogue 💜

A/N:

Hello lovely people,

How are you guys? Miss me? 😌💜

I know. I know I made you guys wait for a long time for this epilogue and I'm extremely sorry about that. Please forgive me? 🥺🙏

I don't know how the chapter came out but I hope you guys will love it?

Don't forget to let me know how you felt it.

I miss this story by the way. 💜

Enough of talking now let's get to the most requested epilogue of the story.....!

_______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

After a month....

"10 years, it took 10 years to stand here in this wooden platform, in white shirt and black suit, though you're looking God damn gorgeous in your ash suit."

Taehyung chuckles hearing that as he looks down to hide his red face.

"Sometimes you make me wonder that am I really in love with a human being because you certainly don't look like one. You're ethereal, you're talented, you're humble and you're the most kind person I've ever seen in my life. You have patience and trust in yourself, on your fate and on your God. You never gave up on us though we stayed away from each other for a long time. I can't even express my feelings, how I spent those days without you and I don't want to even remember those times. You're my oxygen."

Taehyung's eyes are sparkling as he can't stop smiling.

"I'm sorry for those words that I used just to trigger you. I regret all of that. But today, standing in front of you, in front of everyone, I vow to never be harsh on you. I'll listen to you, I'll cherish our relationship and if God will grace upon us I would love to raise kids with you."

Jungkook stops and raises his eyes to look at those beautiful eyes whom he loved more than anything in this world. He looks at those tears which are dripping from Taehyung's eyes. 

The elder smiles as he holds his hands softly and trails, "I vow to take care of you and I'll do anything to make it up those 10 years of our life."

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you Kim Taehyung as my lawfully wedded husband in this life, in every life."

Jungkook's tears slip from his eyes when he whispers that last line. Taehyung smiles widely as he wipes the other's tears softly. Jungkook takes a deep breath as he controls himself. He is a strong man. Tears are not his type but when it comes to Taehyung, he forgets every single thing. 

The younger sniffs as he chuckles before reading what he has written for Jungkook, "Hey handsome…"

Everyone starts laughing hearing that including the said boy who was a crying mess a second ago.

Taehyung softly smiles as he looks at Jungkook and trails, "I would like to apologise first. I'm sorry for every harsh word I said to you. I'm sorry for not being there with you when you needed me the most. But I'm not sorry for choosing my family over you. And I know you're proud of me for that reason." Jungkook nods his head as he gives a soft smile.

Taehyung pauses and then he says, "I believe whatever we've been through in those 10 years, that makes me, you individually and also us in together the strongest. We can now tackle any kind of situation together or individually as well. You are my strong man. You taught me how to love and moreover how to express that love. I've learned a lot from you and also your family. These people also taught me how to appreciate, how to accept. So thank you, thank you for everything."