Chapter 34 - Adulation

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung admired their big hotel room with his big doe eyes as he never saw such a big place ever before. His own house is quite big but in this 40 storey building, Taehyung didn't expect a hotel room to be so massive.

There were one big living room, one dining with a kitchen, one master bedroom and a huge balcony. You can see the whole sea beach through the balcony. The little head stepped on the balcony as his eyes danced in excitement. 

Jungkook was also very happy seeing the younger's smile. He was just a student but he really wanted Taehyung to be in a better place so he spent his all savings just to see Taehyung happy.

Suddenly their doorbell rang and Taehyung turned around to look at the door way. Jungkook went to the door and received the drinks he ordered. Taehyung came inside from the balcony seeing some bottles in Jungkook's hand.

"What's all this?" Taehyung asks furrowing his brow as he came near to those bottles. Jungkook went before the fridge to place all the bottles in.

"Soju." Jungkook replied while placing them inside the fridge. "Kookie?" It came like a warning or a question to Jungkook and the elder looked at Taehyung after placing the soju bottles on the kitchen corner.

"I know you never drink before. You're 18 now so you can try? I wanted to celebrate our moments so that's why I ordered." Taehyung looked at the intertwined hands that happened a few seconds ago by Jungkook and then again looked at him.

"I don't know how I will react if I get drunk." Taehyung whispered softly. Jungkook smiled as he placed his fingers on Taehyung's cheeks.

"I'm here to handle you and if you don't want then you don't have to drink. Okay?" Jungkook also whispered and Taehyung shook his head immediately. "I want to." Jungkook came closer as he chuckled once again and then caught the younger's lips with his. It was a quick kiss but very sweet. Some unknown excitement was rushing through Taehyung's adrenalin.

"You need to shower." Taehyung said chuckling softly as soon as they broke the kiss and Jungkook sniffed from his body a little to check the matter. "Yeah, I really do." They both laughed together as they hugged each other for a minute. 

Taehyung would never know, a hug can wash out someone's every stress in a second if he didn't meet Jungkook. The elder broke the hug and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

After 20 minutes Jungkook came out and it was Taehyung's time to take a shower. When he was about to go for a shower, Jungkook stopped him saying, "Baby wait."

Taehyung looked at the direction where Jungkook was. He saw the elder was searching something inside his bag. He looked at him with furrowed brows as curiosity grew inside him.

"I...I want you to wear this tonight for me." Taehyung looked at the packet Jungkook handovered him. He was about to open the packet but Jungkook stopped him by holding his hands.

"Don't open now. Open it when you'll wear it." Jungkook said and his voice came raspy. Taehyung felt a chill run through his veins hearing that tone.

"Okay." Taehyung said softly and went back to the bathroom. He opened the packet as soon as he entered the bathroom and his body suddenly turned hot seeing the black lace penty inside the packet. His doe eyes became bigger and cheeks turned crimson red because he never expected this from Jungkook.

 His doe eyes became bigger and cheeks turned crimson red because he never expected this from Jungkook