Chapter 45 - Amirists

Third Person P.O.V

After 15 minutes of their little ship journey, Taehyung notices another decorated little ship which is settled in the middle of the sea. He moves up his head from the elder's shoulder as he looks at the ship with his surprised eyes. He then looks at Jungkoook who is already looking at him with a soft smile.

"What's all this, kookie?" Taehyung asks as his big doe eyes sparkles. Jungkook smiles softly as he says, "Surprise!!!"

The elder moves from one ship to another one. He takes Taehyung's hand in his as he pulls him on the little ship. The younger can't take his eyes off of the ship as his eyes roam around the ship, admiring every single lighting and flowers.

Jungkook forbids his goodbye to the sailor of the ship that brought them here and then takes Taehyung on the roof of that ship

Jungkook forbids his goodbye to the sailor of the ship that brought them here and then takes Taehyung on the roof of that ship. There was a white table and two chairs beautifully settled on the middle of the roof as Taehyung gasps seeing that.

"It's so pretty." Whispers comes from the younger's mouth as he says that but enough for Jungkook to hear that. The elder leads him towards the table as he pulls one chair and lets Taehyung sit there first.

The younger gladly accepts the offer as he bows like a princess and sits on the chair. Taehyung coos like a little girl when his gaze landed on the table. There were some utensils and also some showpieces which were made of sea shells. They are so pretty that the younger can't look away from them.

"You like it?" Jungkook asks after sitting right across Taehyung and the brunette nods his head up and down smiling brightly as he says, "I love it

"You like it?" Jungkook asks after sitting right across Taehyung and the brunette nods his head up and down smiling brightly as he says, "I love it. Thank you so much. It's really beautiful."

After a second, food starts coming on their table. They were really hungry so they won't waste any minute and start eating. They finish their dinner when it's 8 in the night. Moonlight spreads all over the place and the ocean waves are sparkling for it.

Taehyung is standing at the edge of the ship, holding the railing of it and looking at the sky while Jungkook went to the washroom. Tears are poking his eyes that he doesn't know why but tries to hide them.