Chapter 15 - Something New!

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung really got into trouble while cooking. A knife without a leash that doesn't cut anything and also he didn't cut any chicken before in his whole life. Always cooked chicken that was finely cut by his mother or bought already prepared one from the market. 

What do I do now!?

Taehyung held the chicken with his one hand and kept thinking. He didn't understand from which side he should start first. 

Jinnie! You better taught me this next time!

Suddenly Jungkook put his hand before him and said,
- "Give me the chicken. I'll cut it."

Taehyung immediately gave the chicken to him. Jungkook already understood that he couldn't cut that's why he took the chicken from the younger.

At that time, Kai said,
- "Give it to me hyung. I'll cut it."

- "No no, you go and help Taehyung. I won't take much time."

Taehyung poured some water into the stove and gave some vegetables into it to boil. Kai was controlling the stove. When Jungkook took the chicken, Taehyung was looking at his hands since then. 

He will learn how to cut a chicken right now.

First Jungkook took the chicken in his hand. Then he broke the rib bones of the chicken. He held the rib bone in one hand and the neck in another hand pull them into two parts. Looking at him with wide open mouth Taehyung thought, 

How will I do that? That's insane! I don't have that much strength!

Then he reminded himself that he is a boy and he can do that. Then he saw how Jungkook cut the legs and drumsticks pieces of the chicken. He also saw how Jungkook cut the chest pieces. Then he cut the head.

Taehying felt like the head was the most difficult part of the whole process but when he saw Jungkook to pull out all the nerves and kidneys, he changed his mind completely. 

Yaak! How can someone touch those things! 

At the end he saw Jubgkook to burn the legs a bit and then he pulled out the skin from the leg. Taehyung thought,

Someone can write a book about this whole method! Jeez!

After watching everything Taehyung asked him,
- "Who will eat those legs?"

- "Why you don't like legs?"

- "No."

Jungkook looked at Kai and asked,
- "Kai, you eat legs, don't you?"

- "Yes, hyung."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung now and said with naughty smile,
- "That's it. You're not going to get any now."

Saying this Jungkook washed all the meats and gave the bowl to Taehyung and said,
- "Chicken is ready!"

- "Where did you learn to cut chicken such beautifully?"

- "From my mom!" 

-"Oh." 

- "Do you know what my mom used to say?" 

- "What?"

- "When I was little mom used to say, 'Kookie learn to cut chicken, learn to cook fish, learn to cook! I will bring a princess for you. If she can't cook, you must do it. Learn it soon.' And you know what? I too would run and learn with interest. So that I could do it for my wife."

Jungkook  laughed loudly and said again,
- "I wish I would knew that time that I am interested in boys, in that way mom had never expected such things."