Chapter 23 - To Each His Own

Third Person P.O.V

This is how they started their journey of love together. Taehyung remembers every single thing even after 5 years. He can still hear everything clearly. He is walking on the aisle as he is thinking about those moments.

They are different from each other. They don't contact each other anymore. It's been almost 7 months they saw each other. Taehyung handled his every painful feelings.

He believed it now that you can't have everything you want in your life. He cries every night and the next morning he pass the day as usual with a fake smile on his face. Taehyung is used to in this routine now. Jungkook is also used it to it now but he sometimes calls. Once in a month when he can't control himself anymore.

But his one call messes up Taehyung's mind every time. He just goes crazy. Neither he can go to Jungkook nor he can live without him. It seems like tons of poisonous branches is tightening around his neck day by day. And lot's of poisonous insects are coming from that branches which are siping his blood continuously. It feels horrible without Jungkook.

After Jungkook calling him last night, same case happened again with him. And that song….Taehyung was feeling like a crazy man. His breathing came uneven as he tries to suppress his tears.

Suddenly Taehyung feels dizzy and everything blacks out before his eyes. He starts sweating. His knees weakens as tries to stand up with every strength of his body. He looks around to understand where he is but before he could understand anything, he faints on the ground abruptly.

____________________

Jungkook can't open his eyes anymore. He didn't sleep last night at all. He just wants to sleep now. He doesn't want to remember Taehyung either but he just can't do that. How can someone live without breathing right? Taehyung is his oxygen. How can he not breath? 

He dives into loads of work to divert his mind. But as a CEO of the company, he doesn't really have to do a lot of work now. Jimin is doing pretty good as a COO of this company for the last 3 years. He is doing his studies besides this.

He is in the last semester unfortunately with Taehyung. They are besties but Jimin doesn't talk about their relationship with both of them. Because he knows they are mature enough to handle it by themselves.

He doesn't let Jungkook do anything without just taking the final decisions of the company. So now a days Jungkook have no work to do without thinking about Taehyung.

It was lunch time, and Jungkook was about to go outside of his room to have lunch with Jimin when his phone rang. 

Taehyung?!

It was Taehyung's number. But how is it possible because Taehyung didn't call Jungkook by himself for the last 7 months! Jungkook received the phone quickly ignoring his fast heartbeats,

- "Hello?"

No it isn't Taehyung. It's someone else on the phone. Jungkook furrowed his brow as he replied with his deep serious tone,

- "Who's this?"

- "Is it Jungkook?"

- "Yes. Who are you?"

- "See bro, I don't know his name but he fainted on the road. I have to use his phone to call someone from his known. The phone is locked and there is only your number on the emergency list. That's why I called you."

"Taehyung fainted on the road" that small sentence was enough to break Jungkook into pieces but he didn't let himself break this time. He had to be strong for Taehyung.