Chapter 30 - Surprise!

Third Person P.O.V

The older didn't even blink for a second when he saw Taehyung stand right in front of his bathroom door. He was staring at the beauty from head to toe. He couldn't even believe his eyes as he slowly pinch himself which flinched him afterwards, telling him that it was reality.

Taehyung was in his shirt. You are probably thinking that's normal. He wore his shirt before. But the case was, Taehyung was in Jungkook's shirt which came down to his knees almost but he wasn't wearing any pants! His tan honey toned legs were criss crossed one over another in a very sexy way.

Jungkook unconsciously licked his lips as he could see the younger's small delicate body under the shirt because of the shirt's transparency. His lips puckered in a 'O' shape as he couldn't say anything!

"You like your surprise, Kookie?" Oh! That deep and sexy tone! Jungkook was losing himself completely as he stepped forward slowly. As he stepped towards Taehyung, the younger was stepping behind. A smirk was on his face and Jungkook was loving the little conversation of their eyes.

Jungkook was about to held Taehyung's hand when the brunette quickly moved from his place and went aside. A giggle left from his plump lips as he bit his lips looking sexily in Jungkook's eyes! And the older let out a soft chuckle. But his smirk turned into a 'licking lips' situation when Taehyung's shirt fell off from his shoulder, exposing his collarbone and shoulder openly.

"So you want to play this now, huh?" Jungkook raised his brow, poking his left cheeks with his tongue. Taehyung smiled widely biting his lips as he stepped back slowly. 

the purple light of the room was shining on the younger. Jungkook was looking at this ethereal beauty like he never saw something like that before and he actually didn't. Taehyung is a complete art created by God! There is no comparison with him.

"Come on baby. Catch me if you can." Taehyung said licking his lips, sliding his hand from his neck to his hips seductively. Jungkook was taken aback seeing Taehyung's bold moves as he knew the younger wasn't like that at all!

But in reality, Taehyung was burning in shame and nervousness inside. His heart was racing in the speed of light and he wasn't so sure about what he was doing. He just did what he felt like to do but wasn't so sure about that. But seeing Jungkook's situation and expression, he kinda felt proud of himself. He was also having fun though. But he couldn't ignore some weird urge for kissing and loving Jungkook already!

Jungkook almost trapped Taehyung at the corner of the room where there was no option for the younger to move. The balcony door was behind him and Jungkook was before him, trapping him with his both hands like a cage.

Taehyung's lips were trembling in overstimulation of his feelings. He never felt such feelings. Never felt confident, flirty, sexy and aroused like this before. The air conditioner in the room was on but Taehyung was still sweating like crazy. He was feeling damn hot!

"Now, my little tiger! Where will you go huh?" Jungkook said in his raspy tone which create a massive goosebumps throughout Taehyung's body. He stopped breathing completely seeing Jungkook leaning slowly.

Taehyung slightly moved backward as he felt the balcony door open and he quickly entered in the balcony, rushing at the corner of the balcony. Jungkook was about to fall down but held himself right on time as he saw Taehyung at the corner breathing heavily. He was facing his back to Jungkook.

The older slowly stood behind him and snaked his hands on his tiny waist. Taehyung visibly shivered as he closed his eyes completely. Jungkook moved closer as their body meets each other properly. It felt like a puzzle piece which joined after a decade.