Chapter 11 - Little feelings

Third Person P.O.V

After drinking coffee, Taehyung's weakness has lessened a bit. After changing his dress, he realized that Jungkook was sitting outside in this cold as it was a winter night!

Tae! How did you do that? He did so much for you and you? You let him sit outside? You dummy!

Immediately he got up and looked out through the window of a small net at the entrance to the tent. He saw Jungkook leaning a tree next to the fire.

Taehyung called,
- "Hey Mr. Jeon? Are you listening?"

Jungkook looked at him and replied,
- "Yeah. Do you need something?"

- "Yeah! I need you."

Jungkook's eyes widen as heard the answer and asked with a raised voice,
- "WHAT?"

- "Why are you staying outside?"

- "Why? What happened?"

- "Come inside."

- "Why?"

- "You want to spend the whole night outside in this cold weather?

- "There's a fire here, it's not that cold."

- "No, please come in and lie down. There is enough room inside for both of us."

Jungkook smiled softly and said,
- "If I stay inside, who's going to guard us?"

- "You said the robbers would not come again."

- "Hmm, but the wild animals can come."

- "You said they wouldn't come in when they see the fire. Please come inside. If you sit outside like this all night, I won't be able to sleep."

Jungkook necessarily entered the tent. Then he opened his bag and pulled out a t-shirt and a three-quarter pants. Then he quickly opened his jacket, shirt and t-shirt to change.

Taehyung didn't miss the time to observe Jungkook's muscled body. In those mere seconds he observed the older's perfect abs and toned chest. He was shamelessly staring at Jungkook's bare body. He didn't even care at that time if Jungkook noticed or not.

He saw many boys without shirts but he never felt like this before. He knew he was interested in boys when he was in school but he never really felt that much interest in any boy. But this boy right before him is doing something with his mind. Jungkook was looking like a delicious meal to Taehyung as he checked out the older from head to toe. He licked his lips unconsciously. When Jungkook changed everything, he wanted to see that bare body once again.

Oh God! Tae! What are you even thinking?

When Taehyung was thinking all those unholy things, Jungkook said,
- "I thought I was going to stay outside. That's why didn't change earlier. I should change if I stay inside. Stay here. I'll change my pants from outside."

Jungkook returned changing his pants and they both lied down on the both sides of the tent.

After almost an hour Taehyung woke from his sleep suddenly. He sat up and slowly called Jungkook,
- "Mr. Jeon?"

Seeing Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at him, Taehyung asked,
- "You were awake?"

- "No, why?"

- "I called you once and you woke up?"

- "Oh! I was not in a deep sleep. Tell me what happened?"

- "Umm...I...I..."

Jungkook understood why Taehyung was struggling to complete the sentence so he said,
- "You need to go to the bathroom?"

Taehyung blushed hard because of embarrassment as he nodded his head a little and Jungkook smiled looking at the other's face saying,
- "You don't need to be shy about that. It's natural."