Chapter 35 - Addicted!

Third Person P.O.V

After no one knew how much time, Taehyung finally put his feet on the ground. As soon as his feet touched the cold surface of the off white tiles, he realized that his body lost all the strengths he had. He couldn't even sit properly on Jungkook's lap. His little fingers clutched tightly on Jungkook's shirt around his waist and leaned on his chest pressing his all weight on the elder.

The younger breathed heavily. Jungkook held his face with his hands and turned his face toward him. He wiped Taehyung's tears with his lips. 

Ah! What love and happiness you are giving me Kookie! I'm so lucky to have you in my life. How are you looking right now?

Taehyung opened his eyes to see Jungkook's face under the bright moonlight. When their eyes met, Taehyung looked down immediately because of his shyness. He couldn't face his eyes. Those eyes were talking too much.

"Why were you crying?" Jungkook whispered softly looking at the petit boy on his lap. Taehyung didn't say anything and hugged the elder to hide his face. He was feeling out of the world but he didn't know how he would express the feelings. He wanted to express it badly but couldn't.

Jungkook pressed the younger tightly on his chest. That feeling was something else to him. He kissed different boys and girls before and also he kissed Taehyung before but the kiss they shared right at that time, was something different. It felt like they expressed their feelings through the kiss.

"Baby? Say something?" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ears while kissing his hair softly. The smell of Taehyung's hair drove Jungkook crazy all the time.

"I can't express how good I'm feeling right now." Taehyung said in his lower voice as he tightened his grip around Jungkook's waist. The elder smiled softly hearing that as he also hugged back tightly hiding his face in Taehyung's neck. Jungkook laid down on the sofa with the younger on his chest.

"I can make you feel better you know that?" a teasing voice came from Jungkook and the younger hid his face more inside Jungkook's chest if that was even possible.

A sudden growling sound came from Taehyung's little belly for which Jungkook chuckled loudly and Taehyung bit his lips looking down in shame. This poor little boy was hungry. 

"Let's have some dinner. Looks like my little baby is hungrym" Jungkook said as he sat up from their lying position and took Taehyung up in a bridal system. The younger giggled out and that sound created a beautiful rhythm with the sound of the sea.

They entered their dining room and Taehyung's face wide open as soon as his gaze landed on the table. There were two candles which smelled like strawberries. Jungkook knew that Taehyung loved this flavour. One big red rose flower bouquet and their dinner was served beautifully in the middle of the table. 

The entire room was pitch black because there were no lights on. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with the eyes of love and surprise. He admitted to himself that this was the best surprise he ever got in his life. The candle light was enough for them to see each other's bright eyes.

Jungkook put down Taehyung on the front chair of the dining table. "What's all this Kookie?" Taehyung smiled brightly as he asked looking at Jungkook. The ravenette didn't sit as he started serving the food for themselves.

"You liked it?" Jungkook asked with a wide smile and Taehyubg bobbed his head immediately as he replied,  "I loved it. When did you do all this?" 

"I just asked them to do it and they did it for us. It's all their credit." A plate of yummy food came before Taehyung as Jungkook sat on his chair after giving him the plate. Taehyung looked at the plate and grabbed the fork to dove in it.