Chapter 29 - Naughty Plan!

Third Person P.O.V

The next morning Jungkook's father went on a business trip and Jungkook went with him to the airport to see him off. Everything was going beautifully. Taehyung never expected like this. The whole family of Jungkook's was so caring and lovable towards him that he felt like to stay there forever. He didn't miss his family at all. Everything felt like a dream to him.

"Yeah dad I'm fine. Don't worry at all. I'll be back on Friday. Take care of yourself and mom also yeah?" A sound of footsteps heard from behind Taehyung who was standing on the backyard under a huge maple tree. He just liked the spot of this house a lot. He heard a lot of stories of Jungkook's childhood which happened on this same place, maybe that's why he came here again and again. It somehow covered the part that he was missing Jungkook already.

Taehyung looked back as he saw Jimin standing behind him with two mugs of coffee in his hands. Taehyung gave him a sweet smile as he took the mug from his hand and cut the call after saying a firm "goodbye" to his father.

"So? How are you feeling here?" Jimin asked him sitting on the chair beside them. Taehyung furrowed his brow at him with a smile on his face.

"Oh! I'm loving it here. I'm thinking about moving here. What do you say?" Jimin giggled at his teasing voice as he took a sip from her coffee. He put the mug on the table before them and patted the next seat beside him to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and sat beside him.

"I would love that but we all are moving to Seoul. So this house will not be ours anymore." Taehyung noticed a sad tone in Jimin's vowels as he looked around the place. Taehyung held his hand and gave a soft squeeze to make him feel good. The Jeon family loved this place a lot.

"After your graduation, you can move here once again if you want. So don't be upset about it." Taehyung's calm voice somehow gave a relief to Jimin's mind as he smiled nodding his head. He looked at Taehyung with a sweet smile.

"Tae, can I ask you something?" Taehyung's lips curved into a furrow as he nodded his head to Jimin, assuring him to go on.

"I know it's your personal matter. But can I know why Jungkookie hyung was angry with you yesterday?" Taehyung looked away shying a bit. He felt uncomfortable but he also needed help in this kind of sexual matters. About other things, he would easily consulted with Jin but about this matter he couldn't consult with him. He needed someone to talk about this matter and Jimin was the best option for that.

"You can tell me anything, you know that right?" Jimin gave a comforting look to Taehyung which moved him. He gathered his strength and took his shyness aside for a moment. He wanted to make Jungkook happy too.

"Actually, Kookie....he tried to kkk...kiss me and love me but I just left him like that without saying anything. So he thought that I didn't like his touch and you know kiss and all. But that's not the truth Jiminie. This all is very new to me and I get shy easily. Whenever he touched me, I just felt something different and weird inside me. So I just left because I didn't want to act like a foolish before him." Taehyung looked down, clutching his coffee mug tightly. He realized his heart was racing in a full speed.

Taehyung furrowed when he heard a loud laughter which came beside him. He looked beside where Jimin was laughing his heart out. Taehyung's face tinted a bright red as he felt embarrassed all of a sudden.

It really wasn't a good idea to share with Jimin.

"Sorry. I...I just..." Jimin couldn't even complete his words as he started laughing again. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he looked away to hide his shy face. He gnawed his lips, facepalming himself mentally.