Chapter 32 - Rain

Third Person P.O.V

Their mountain hiking went very short because of the sudden bad weather. Thunder was falling one after another and they had to come back from the middle of their way. But Taehyung was happy enough because he got to see a beautiful sunset which was more beautiful than the last one he saw in Hallasan. Also he saw a beautiful gloomy sky with beautiful veins of thunder. 

Jungkook plopped on the bed as soon as they entered their room. There were two beds in one room. They had to take the room as it's a holy place and 'same sex love' isn't very friendly topic to the priests here in Beomeosa. So they didn't reveal about their relationship here and took a room with two separate beds.

"I'm hungry!" Taehyung whined placing his backpacks on the floor and he also plopped beside the elder. Jungkook chuckled hearing his baby voice as he turned aside to the younger and pecked his cheeks quickly. Taehyung pouted looking at the elder and that was enough for Jungkook to stand up quickly to bring dinner for the both of them. He was also starving like crazy.

Jungkook brought the dinner for them. Taehyung changed his clothes and joined Jungkook on the sofa where the elder was arranging their foods. 

"Wow! Ramen?" Taehyung exclaimed happily as he saw Ramen on the tea table before the sofa. Jungkook looked at him with a sweet smile as he passed the plate to him. 

"Yaap baby. I especially told them to cook it for you. Though they don't cook exceptionally for the guests here had but as I came here so many times, they considered it." Taehyung smiled looking at the elder and gave a quick peck on his cheeks.

They ate their food in silence and suddenly rain started pouring heavily. Taehyung looked outside with sparkling eyes. He just loves rain. There are two reasons for this. One, Rain can wash all your sorrows for some moments. Two, Rain was the witness of his and Jungkook's love.

"They didn't give us kimchi?" Jungkook furrowed his brow as he checked all the boxes and plates for his kimchi but couldn't find it. Jungkook looked at Taehyung after a second when he didn't hear any response from the younger and he saw Taehyung to look at the rain with loving eyes. 

"Baby?" Jungkook shook Taehyung's hand a little to get back his attention. Taehyung was so lost looking at the rain that he jolted up from the cold touch of the elder. Jungkook chuckled seeing the younger's reaction.

"I'm gonna go and bring the kimchi for us okay? You can stay alone right?" Jungkook asked with a soft smile and Taehyung bobbed his head up in down in affirmation. The elder went away from the room and Taehyung's gaze met with the outside view once again.

He slowly put the plate on the table as he stood up and walked past the room towards the balcony of their little cottage. The little temple cottages were looking alluring to his eyes under this heavy rain. The sound of rain was reverberating through the whole yard.

It was the month of July which is the middle of monsoon. Dark blue and red color painted the gloomy sky beautifully. The younger didn't even realize when he left the balcony and stood on the yard which was in front of the balcony.

Jungkook came back to the room with kimchi and slightly panicked when he didn't find Taehyung in his place. "Tae?" his voice came worried as he started looking around for the brunette. After a few seconds his eyes met with the most gorgeous view he had ever seen in his life.

Taehyung was completely drowned in the rain water. His eyes were closed as his head was rising up towards the sky. His boxy smile was on his face, probably because of the rainwater tickling his whole body. Jungkook's feet pulled him out in the balcony as he couldn't take his eyes off of the brunette.