Chapter 37 - The Reason

Third Person P.O.V

There is a huge difference between that crazy Taehyung and this Taehyung now. There were no differences between the last 4 years. But he suddenly gets matured in these 7 months.

Taehyung is lying on his right hand on his right side. He was supposed to lie on this bed as Jungkook's husband but now he is lying on the bed as a sick patient. Jungkook didn't believe in luck. Maybe that's why the God of luck snatched the most important person from his life.

7 months before one morning, Jungkook was lying on this bed like this. He opened his eyes when he felt Taehyung's hand on his forehead. Nowadays it happened with Jungkook a lot. He felt some touches on his forehead and he realized that he was hallucinating as soon as he opened his eyes. 

That day he saw Taehyung beside him wearing a light green t-shirt which was his. He was looking amazing as usual. Taehyung got ready beautifully and that meant there was some kind of good news. Jungkook understood that as he held Taehyung's hand which was on his forehead and placed it on his chest and said, "Tell me baby." 

Taehyung furrowed his brow as his lips curved into a mischievous smile as he said, "What?" Jungkook smiled too. He looked at Taehyung's eyes and replied, "I know there is something going on inside your head. So tell me what happened?" 

Taehyung looked at the doorway and tried to remove his hand from Jungkook's grip but the elder didn't let him. Instead of leaving Taehyung's hand he sang a song, 

"Don't you ever leave me, don't you ever go
I've seen it on TV, I know how it goes
Even when you're angry, even when I'm cold
Don't you ever leave me, don't leave me alone"

[A/N: I've added the song above]

Taehyung giggled out at this as he said, "Baby, let me go for a second otherwise I won't be able to tell you." Jungkook smiled also and let the younger go this time. Taehyung stood before the room door and looked outside to search if there was someone or not. He then closed the door slowly and again sat beside Jungkook.

"I'm going to give you an amazing news!" Taehyung's smile already informed Jungkook that the news would be great. Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's cheeks. The elder smiled and asked in his teasing tone, "What? How is that possible?" 

Jungkook's teasing tone made Taehyung confused as he asked, "Can you guess what I'm going to say?" Jungkook bobbed his head up and down as he said, "Yes, of course. You are pregnant but that's not possible right?" 

Taehyung hit the elder with his little fist and Jungkook laughed out loudly. "I won't tell you huh!" Taehyung looked away with that. Jungkook held his cheeks and turned his face towards him and said, "Okay, I'm sorry. Tell me what's the news?"

"You just ruined my mood." The younger whined and looked away again. Jungkook sat up half as he quickly said, "I'm sorry baby. I was just kidding. I won't do it again I promise. Pwease tell me, pwease?" Hsi baby voice fell no impact on Taehyung as the younger one wasn't even looking at him at all. 

Jungkook held Taehyung's both earlobes and said, "Here. I'm apologising for my mistake, your highness. Now please tell me." with that Taehyung giggled sweetly and then removed Jungkook's hand from his earlobe.

"You need to make space from me here in this bed real quick. I'm coming very soon." Taehyung said with a mischievous smile and winked at the elder. Jungkook then sat properly on his bed hearing that as he looked at the younger with his big hooded eyes.

"What? You told your parents about us?" Jungkook asked with his surprised tone. Taehyung giggled as he nodded his head and held Jungkook's hand tightly.