Chapter 18 - Greedy

Third Person P.O.V

When they reached the cottage, Taehyung said looking at the riverside,

- "Look! Look! The others are here!"

Jungkook looked and saw 4 boats at the riverside. Yogyeom and others were getting down from the boats. Yogyeom saw them from the wooden bridge.

He smiled widely looking at them and said loudly,
- "It's only possible for you man! You are sitting here before us even after getting lost!"

Jungkook also smiled and said,
- "And it's only possible for you what you've done."

The two cousins hugged each other and Yogyeom said,
- "When I didn't see you, I thought you had left in the first bus but when we reached Wando-gun, I found out you are not with us. Even Taehyung was also missing. I was so scared! But Lisa was sure that Taehyung is with you."

Jungkook said,
- "You went to Wando-gun and then found out we are not there!? Such a dumbass you are!"

- "Sorry brother." Yogyeom said with a mischievous smile.

- "Where were you guys last night? You left Wando ferry stop early in the morning right?"

- "Don't ask! We went around the world on a wrong way."

- "Why? Didn't you brought any guide?"

- "One sailor of our boat said that he knew a shortcut way and others agreed with him. Our guides warned them but they didn't listen. I requested your lovable 'Kai' to come with us but he refused us saying that he came from Jeju village right at that time."

Jungkook smiled sheepishly. Taehyung was silent the whole time. But after hearing the familiar name he looked at Jungkook and asked,
- "Which 'Kai' is he talking about?"

As soon as Taehyung finished his line they saw Kai coming from the riverside.

Yogyeom said  looking at him with a bpank expression,
- "You said that you won't come."

Kai smiled widely showing all his teeth and said,
- "How can I say no to Jk hyung?"

Jungkook put his hands around Kai's neck and said,
- "He is my little brother. How can he not come with me?"

Kai blushed a little and smiled looking down. Taehyung was smiling. He really felt good to know a person like Jungkook. Kai loves Jungkook as a big brother and that only for his good behaviour. Not everyone can make people so close like Jungkook as their own family. 

- "Where did you guys stay last night?" Jungkook asked looking at Yogyeom.

- "By evening, our boat was overturned upside down when we came close to Jeju fall. The remaining three were alright. Luckily everyone on that boat knew swimming and there was less water there.Though some had bruises because of the sharp stones. Then it was evening and it’s banned to sail boats in the evening here so one of our guides told us that there is a small island in the area of ​​Big stones. So we went there and camped. We were very scared throughout the night thinking about how risky it was."

- “Yeah, you guys are lucky.” Jungkook said smiling softly.

Jungkook and Yogyeom started walking towards the guest house and Jungkook again said,
- “Tell me something now. You were supposed to start the bus at 9 AM from Wando city but you went away at 8 AM. 1 hour before the given time! What the fuck happened?”

- “Don’t ask! The bus driver came and said that the buses were ready and we could go if we want. I saw everyone was ready and had their breakfast so I thought it would be great for us if we reach quickly. That’s why we went fast from there. How did you guys manage to come here?”