Chapter 16 - Falling

Third Person P.O.V

The guest house was actually like a cottage. There was a porch around it. The cottage has a total of 4 rooms. Two beds in each room. And a lot of space between the two beds. The rest of the plan of others was for flooring. But what happened to them?
Where did Yogyeom and others go?

If there are so many people together, there should be no danger. Jungkook's been thinking a lot for them. Taehyung was in one of the rooms and  Jungkook was in another one. They were not so comfortable for sharing one room the whole night still.

Another room was for Kai and Yoongi. Everyone went to their own rooms. Jungkook took off his shirt to take a bath in the river. He wanted to take a shower but there was no shower in that cottage. People usually take a bath in the river or simply just wash themselves because no ones normally spent a whole night here. That's why they didn't have any shower facilities. So he took his towel and sweatpant and headed over to the river to take a bath.

Suddenly he heard a beautiful familiar deep voice behind him,
- "Hey Jungkook hyung?"

Jungkook turned around smiling and replied,
- "Hey, what's up?"

Taehyung smiled widely as he said,
- "I...wanted to take shower but there is no shower here. Only toilet. What to do?"

Jungkook looked at the river and then looked again to Taehyung and said,
- "I guess you also have to take a bath in the river like me."

Taehyung said in his surprised voice,
- "What? In the river?"

Jungkook asked hearing his surprised tone,
- "Why? You can't swim?"

- "I can."

- "Then? What's the problem?"

- "No...I just. It's nothing."

- "Don't worry. There's no one besides me here. You can take a bath. By the way, I don't think you need a bath. You bathed enough at Jeju falls." Jungkook said smiling.

- "No, I just got wet there."

- "You took shower today morning."

- "You also did."

Taehyung raised his brow and Jungkook chuckled softly saying,
- "Point."

Taehyung smiled softly and said looking at the clothes on Jungkook's shoulder,
- "Are you going for a swim?"

- "Yeah."

- "That's great. Wait here. I'll be right back."

Taehyung ran up to his room and quickly came back with a towel. He didn't bring any clothes with him. Jungkook frowned his brow seeing him as he asked,
- "Where's your clothes?"

Taehyung looked down to hide his blushing face as he said,
- "I...uh, I'll change in my room afterwards."

Jungkook understood his awkwardness and simply replied,
- "Alright."

Taehyung was surprised seeing the river. This part of the river was another side, it was in front of the guest house. They came here from another side. The river side here is a little different.

This side was similar like a beach side but the difference was here is only stones instead of sand. Numerous small stones were here. Down in the water, Taehyung found nothing but stones under his feet. 

What a beautiful place!

Taehyung thought as he got down in the river. He shivered slightly when cold water hits his body. Jungkook was also with him but a little far from him. He knew that Taehyung would feel uncomfortable bathing with him. So he tried to maintain a safe distance between them but still he was watching him from time to time. And when he looked at Taehyung, his eyes were glued on him. He couldn't take his eyes off of this beautiful boy.