Chapter 44 - Marmoris

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook comes outside of the washroom and takes out his towel from his bag as he goes to the balcony. He throws  his shirt and pants on the floor and wears just the towel. He is angry. Very very angry.

I'll kill you Namjoon!

Thoughts are roaming around his head as he closes his eyes holding the railing. He is angry with Namjoon and himself also. For that one person he is so close yet so far from his love.

He wants to love the younger, wants to feel him more and wants to let him know how much  he misses him every single day. But he just can't. He doesn’t want to increase Taehyung's pain anymore. 

Almost 30minutes have passed but Taehyung hasn’t come out of the washroom. Suddenly Jungkook notices the time as he tenses up.

Is he crying? Did he get hurt that i left him like that?

Jungkook bites his nails thinking that as he picks up his shirt and pants from the floor and puts them in the basket to wash them later. He keeps looking at the washroom door and after a minute he goes before the door as he knocks it calling, "Taehyung? You’ll catch a cold. Please come out."

Taehyung was on the floor when Jungkook knocked on the door. He wipes his tears and stands up from the ground. He softly replies, "Coming."

Jungkook understands that the younger cried badly. He starts feeling guilty about it. What should he do? The situation isn’t in his hand.

Taehyung takes a short shower and he realizes that he didn’t bring his dresses inside the washroom. He covers up his lower part with the towel and opens the door only to hide himself behind it.

His eyes roamed around to search Jungkook when he didn’t find the elder in the room. After a minute of searching he sees him on the balcony and calls him saying, "Kookie?"

Jungkook replies from the balcony, "Yes?"

"I didn’t bring my shirt and pants. Can you pass me those please?" Jungkook makes a face as he says, "Tae, we both are men."

Taehyung's face turns crimson red as he looks down and bites his lips because of the shyness. Jungkook's face turns soft seeing that shy baby of his. He knows how shy Taehyung  used to be.     

You didn’t change a bit!

He shakes his head with a smile as he takes Taehyung's dresses and gives him. Taehyung takes the dresses and comes out wearing them after a minute. Jungkook goes to take a shower after that. They don't look at each other at all. Taehyung dries his hair a bit and lies down on the bed. Suddenly his gaze falls on the shopping bags Jungkook brought from the mall. 

The elder didn't show him what he bought from the mall when Taehyung asked him earlier. He gets up and comes near the shopping bags. He looks behind at the washroom door as he hesitates to open the bags but he ends up taking a bag and opening it nonetheless.

A sugar honey gazing pantone colored half cut shoulder sweater comes out from the packet Taehyung hold. His mouth wide opens when he sees the sweater because it's kinda girly but Taehyung had a wish to wear this kind of sweater someday.

He used to wear this kind of sweater when he was little but after a while he had suffer from some bullies for wearing those. So he stopped wearing them after his high school but he told Jungkook before how much he loved them.

Seeing the sweater, Taehyung forgets about everything, what happened earlier as he thinks to wear the sweater right now.

Kookie will be so happy.