Chapter 2: Trying to Survive the Ancient Arabic Desert.

As Royce was then able to gain his orientation, he looked around to see if there was any "useful" land-marks in the desert. Only to no avail, what he needed to do now was find shelter and drink what little water he had. And since he usually drank water, this was a unusually interesting challenge since he needed to drink little time at a time.

Royce: "Uhh... so hot! This is too bad my phone isn't any use in this place." Royce then sees something shining, "Thank gosh, please let there be a chest with clothes with Heat-Resistant properties or at least protect me from this heat, please, let there be." Royce walks over to the shimmering sparkle hoping to find a chest, not filled with jewels or valuables but some life-saving clothing for the harsh Arabic desert heat. Finding a jewel-encrusted knife nearby, he jabbed the knife into the chest opening it and finding some wearable Arabic jewel-encrusted Desert clothing. "Now I feel cooler, now it's time for me to find some shelter, at least I have my back-pack to put my stuff in!" After he was gathering the items from the chest, he sought to continue looking for shelter before unfortunately going unconscious due to his epilepsy kicking in for a few minutes; leaving him parched and causing him to hallucinate as he woke up from his epileptic problem. Making him even more confused as to what he should be doing.