Chapter 39: Pizza?

This was requested by Inspector-Fox and I'm going to use as much creativity as I can. Using as much Creativity Fruit as I can, and make Creativity Juice.

After Royce and Ashla introduce the new Cooper: Ashloy, to the the Cooper Gang, they went back to present-day Paris and went to order pizza through some of their more favorable pizza joints (pizza place name here) and then brought them back to Ancient Arabia. Where Royce and Ashla were doing chores around the house along with taking care of Ashloy.

Murray: "Ashla, Royce!! Guess what, we got pizza!! 5 to be exact." Murray yelled reannouncing their presence towards Royce and Ashla. That was before being hushed by Human and Siamese Cat and Murray began whispering, "why do I need to hush? Is there something wrong?" Ashla then points towards Ashloys crib, making The Murray further more silent. "Sorry..."

Royce: "Sweety, go and help yourself to some food. I'll fix up the rest of the house, myself."

Ashla: "Okay then, I'll make you some when you're finished too, all right honey?"

Royce: "Make whatever you want, Ashla~ Ashla, I meant go and get yourself a slice or two of pizza. I mean surely the Cooper Gang wouldn't mind sharing with you right," Royce said with sarcasm as he continued on chores and other things, "oh, and don't forget to save me some, too." He asked of his wife while preparing some baby food for the next up-coming 6 months. "After this, I can't WAIT for Ashloy to start eating normal food."

Once Royce was finished with the things that needed to be done, he went into the kitchen and to see only ONE piece of pizza left.

Royce: "Seriously? One piece of pizza? Eh, I DID say some, but 1's better than nothing," and with that, Royce ate the last piece of pizza out of the Fifth box.