Chapter 41: Bentley's Cure for the Infected.

When Royce was able to recollect his thoughts and quit reminiscing, Bentley and Carmelita began interrogating the 21-year-old as to what happened.

After Carmelita interrogated Royce...

Bentley got to work with "smooth talking" Royce into voluntarily giving the turtle a small blood sample.

Royce: "Please remind me as to why am I letting you take my blood again."

Bentley: "You know as to why half of this City is infected, right?"

Royce: "Yes well, how and why does this need to do with involving my blood? Is it the proteins in my blood, antigens, what?"

Bentley: "According to what Carmelita has told me when you left: she was being chased because she suspected that you are infected and that's why you weren't being chased alongside her in the Forbidden Zone."

Royce: "Have you thought about me having the probability of being naturally resistant against this zombie disease?"

Bentley: "That's what I suspected at first but then I thought 'what are the chances in him being immune to this Zombie plague thing?' But now, I'm considering it. That's after I'm done with the routine blood testing. Now then, here, have some sweets and some salty crackers, and you'll feel better after a while." Bentley says as he begins to separate Royce's blood into a usable serum for anti-zombie usage.

But first, Bentley had to find a way on how to increase dispersal for the vaccine.

Bentley: "Injection, no; spray, possible; what other dispersal types are there," Bentley said talking to himself, "a-ha! Aerosol Dispersal! Gotta wait for Royce and Carmelita for this; Carmelita though, isn't going to like this..."