Chapter 13: The Captain Turns Against Royce.

Just as the meeting in the palace was finished, Ms.Decibel secretly hypnotized the Siamese Cat Captain into attacking Royce resulting in Royce running from his hypnosis-induced crazed girlfriend.

As a result, he rushes towards the hanging silk rope and up onto the metal bar where his crazed girlfriend immediately followed Royce onto the metal bar. Where Ashla then prepared to attack her scared and intimidated boyfriend while also putting on the face of a killer before beginning her attacks.

Royce is able to dodge attack after attack before Ashla took another swing at Royce as he then took this opportunity to snatch one of her Arabic Scimitars and attempted at attacking back at his crazed girlfriend catching her off-guard before using the hilt of the Scimitar to give the Captain a concussion resulting in her losing consciousness and falling. In return, Royce made the wreck-less decision to fall after the Captain, landing on the ground and stumbling before catching the Siamese Cat Captain whom was still unconscious. Therefore letting his pent up rage release, lashing at everyone in the room.

Royce: "ANYONE MESS WITH ME OR HER AND I SWEAR I'LL TEAR YOU PIECE BY PIECE," Royce yelled right before ordering some Siamese Cat Guards to watch over their Captain as the Guards were being motivated through fear. Then 2 other Siamese Cat Guards came other to the human and their fallen Captain.

Ashla: "I'm a~ whom are~" the resulting concussion that Royce gave to his girlfriend was so severe that she became speech-impaired resulting in Royce losing his patience and throwing the Scimitar he possessed at Ms.Decibel lodging itself in Ms.Decibel's trunk before carrying his now speech-impaired and somewhat unconscious girlfriend back to their house.