Chapter 8: Spending Time With Ashla

Once Ashla brought Royce and herself to her bedroom, she put Royce on the left side of the bed before throwing herself onto her bed as well. 4 hours later, Royce and Ashla wake up with Royce closely embraced within Ashla's arms, noticing this, Royce was getting real cozy with this Siamese Cat Captain, 

Royce: "Man, her fur is soo smooth, so cozy," Royce said as he then heard Ashla moaning before speaking to him.

Ashla: "You do know that I can hear you, right? Any-who, I'll take that as a compliment," the Siamese Cat Captain said as she began snuggling against the 21-year-old, holding him even tighter than before.

Royce: "Whom said I was talking to myself? I wouldn't care if I WAS talking to myself; I just think you're even cuter when you cuddle up against me like that; I'm starting to think that there might be more than a reason for you and I being in the same room, or you rescuing me from that desert..."

Ashla: "Yeah? And why do you think that is?"

Royce: "Honestly? That is your reason, not mine, but I WILL say this; you DO have my appreciation, and for once in a while, don't take this the wrong way but I kinda like you."

Ashla: "Hmm... I'd figures, why'd you think I winked at you? I found you somewhat attractive, and that's why I brought you in to live with me, even if you were strangely dressed."

Royce: "Yeah well, the reason to why I was 'strangely dressed' was where I come from it's usually either hot or cold and adapting to the environment was sometimes a challenge; I'm not used to being in a desert. But my life was 'somewhat' interesting, never found anyone I really liked then one day; yesterday, I got taken to this place, and I met you afterwards!" Royce explained to the Captain as she was now interested in Royce's back-story.   

Ashla: "Well, my back-story is, well I uh; do you want what happened before I met you?"

Royce: "Yeah, if you say so."

Ashla: "OKay then; well...  there was this elephant and skunk that took over and changed this entire city, and then that... that's how I became Captain of the Siamese Guard, I was just an explorer right before I decided to settle down; when I was young, my parents abandoned me and left me to the streets. There on the streets, it was either steal to survive, or die trying, then when I met this raccoon whom took me in as his sister. But I haven't seen him for some time, THAT, and I'm also part Cooper. So ironically, I'm technically chasing after my brother: Salim Al Kupar. ALL BECAUSE MY EMPLOYERS WANT HIS VALUABLE CANE!!" Ashla said before breaking down into crying, smothering her face into Royce's arm.

 Royce: "YOU'RE A COOPER," Royce asked with surprise, "That's... that's alright with me, that, and I think you're perfect the way you are; since you're part-Cooper, could you teach me some Cooper Moves? Like the Ninja Spire Landing? Or the Tightrope walk?"

Ashla: "Sure," Ashla kisses Royce on the right-side of his face, "since you appreciate me no matter what, I'd be more than happy to teach you MY unique set of Cooper Moves: Cooper-Blend; Cooper-Silence and the Running Siamese Balance." 

Royce: "Cooper-Blend? Cooper-Silence? And Running Siamese Balance? What type of Cooper Moves are those?"

Ashla: "Cooper-Blend is an Invisibility trick where absolutely no one can see you; Cooper-Silence is the ability to run by others and no one will be able to hear you, and Siamese Balance. Siamese Balance is one of the moves that I created when I was younger to always get away from people whom always had more money than those whom were poor or on the streets."

Royce: "Wow, who knew you had so much in your past? I mean seriously?! So much potential at such a young age. I never really was orphaned."

Ashla: "Well... let's get out of this bed you just cleaned and head outside for the beginning of Siamese-Cooper Training."