Chapter 4: Saved by a Guard... a Siamese Cat Guard

Royce just laid there, unconscious, hopeless on the desert floor. Then all of a sudden, a random patrolling Guard comes by Royce's unconscious body and decides to bring the body with her. Not far from where Royce passed out was. As the Guard brought back the human back to her nice golden trimmed house, where she then put the 21-year-old on one of her silky pieces of furniture while she whipped up a couple gallons of gathered water, salted meats, scorpions and seafood. Then Royce begins moaning as he begins to wake from his (epileptic) seizure-induced state.

Royce: "Uhh... what happened? Where am I? Who are you?"

Siamese Cat Guard: "Bigger question is; 'who are you, and what're you doing here'? Cause you kinda look like the thieves that like to sneak around here. Hey! Pay attention to me, I'm talking to you!"

Royce: "Huh? Uh... sorry. Everything's still confusing me as to what's happening... you see I was watching TV and all..."

Siamese Cat Guard: "Are you speaking gibberish or something? Because I DO NOT understand you what so ever."

Royce: "Look, I'm not from around here, it'd be worth more trouble explaining. But I WILL say I'm no thief and... I was put into an UNFORTUNATE situation and THAT put me here."

Siamese Cat Guard: "So you're saying you are a stranger from a different land and possible time, huh? That should explain a lot."

Royce: "About that explanation..."

Siamese Cat Guard: "Yes, please explain yourself..."

Royce: "I AM from a different time and land and my name, my name is Royce, yours?"

Siamese Cat Guard: "I'm the Captain of the Siamese Guard here in Arabia, my name is Ashla, and you're lucky to be in the company of such a merciful and pleasant person that isn't trained to kill on sight!"

Royce: "I will say 'Thank you' for your hospitality, Ashla? Right? Uh... mind if I stay here, and live with you?"

Ashla: "Give me a reason to why I should, Royce, then maybe I could be persuaded to let you."

Royce: "I do owe it to you, please, I'll help around the house, ANYTHING," Royce replied with desperation as he didn't want to die and suffer, knowing that such a beautiful and nice lady such as the Captain would help him possibly find a way back home.