Chapter 31: Ashla is Pregnant?!

Bentley: "Guys, I got news...," the turtle said as he looked towards the fox, raccoon and hippo as he was about to bring them news, "guys, we might have another Cooper coming into this era soon." this in turn earned Sly Coopers attention.

Sly Cooper: "Bentley, did I hear that right: There might be another Cooper coming into this era? Who's pregnant? Did Salim find a wife and finally have prodigy?"

Bentley: "Sly..." Sly Cooper went silent when he heard his turtle genius family member call him out, "Salim isn't the only Cooper of this time period, the lady of this house is also Salim Al Kupar's adoptive sister who's also a Cooper trained to be a Guard!" Sly, not being able to comprehend the situation.

Sly Cooper: "What are you saying exactly, Bentley?"

Bentley: "Sly, I'm saying is that the woman in the other room, sound asleep and pregnant is one of your other ancestors that wasn't really mentioned in the Thievius Raccoonus!" Sly Cooper then leaves the room he was recovering in and pays Royce (whom was sobbing into his pregnant wife's arm) a visit. And wanting to get the kid and wanting to understand the whole "Cooper-Guard" relation.

Sly Cooper: "Hey, Royce was it?"

Royce: "Yeah, guess you heard bout your ancestor being pregnant and all?"

Sly Cooper: "To be honest; I didn't even know there was another Cooper in this time period. Let alone neither the Thievius Raccoonus nor Salim mention this Ashla Cooper in it. So... what's the history between you and my Arabic ancestor?"

Royce: "Um... I've, I meant 'we' met 3 days ago through some interesting set of events; mostly involving me nearly dying as soon as arriving in this Arabic sand pit, and now, now only do I have a wife, but have an up-coming child too? Man, my life just gets more and more interesting. First: I arrive here through my T.V.; Second: Struggling for my life, then the next thing I know I'm in this lady's house and begging for my dear life and the rest is history." hearing this made Sly think that him and his "newly discovered" ancestor been through a lot since they've met.

Sly Cooper: "I don't know how to say this but your wife is truly pregnant. And well... you truly are in for a real roller-coaster ride for parent-hood, now then, none of us here have any actual parenting experience~"

Salim: "But I do..." Salim Al Kupar says as he drops in unexpected. "I have experience in dealing with children; now then, did I hear that Ashla is pregnant with Royce's child?" Salim asked ask Salim and Royce seemed to get more than along pretty well which seemed to do more than impress Sly.

Royce: "Yeah, long story, this is just a few minutes of news ago!"