Chapter 33: Carmelita and Ashla Go Shopping. Part 4.

Meanwhile, with Carmelita...

Carmelita: "Man, I forgot to ask Ashla where the merchants and the lay-out of this City is like!" Carmelita  says, mentally beating her-self up as she then noticed a small gathering where people were buying fruits, meats, salts and various other foods.

Before the two parted, Ashla handed Carmelita of all the essential food supplies that everyone will need including: several pounds of salt, 5 pounds of meat (preferably cooked), roasted scorpion tails, seasonings as so on.

Merchant: "Ah... you must be new around these parts, right miss?" the Merchant asked Carmelita as she didn't have time to think of a proper lie but went along as if she was new to the part of the Ancient City of Arabia.

Carmelita: "Yes, yes I am."

Merchant: "Alright then, what can I help you to today with, Miss~"

Carmelita: "Carmelita. It's Carmelita."

Merchant: "What can I help you with Ms.Carmelita?"

Carmelita then hands him the list of all the essential items that Ashla has requested.

Merchant: "Oh...! I see you brought over a SPECIAL order from Mrs.Ashla, say, how is she doing? Carmelita?"

Carmelita: "Wha~ how did you?!" Carmelita couldn't find any words as to how this merchant knew about Ashla and how she was married and her type of orders.

Merchant: "She comes on occasion... that was before that Human guy came over. BUT, she still comes over for her orders to which I appreciate. She's also the only Guard at the time that didn't harass me during that Skunks tyranny; I mean while he ruled!"

Carmelita: "I can relate and understand. Thank you for the produce, Ashla and Royce will be happy! Mostly Ashla though. Bye!" Carmelita waved at the Merchant as she was leaving.

Merchant: "Thank you, and come again! Oh, and tell Ashla I said hi!" the Merchant said towards Carmelita as he waved back. Watching her leave.