Chapter 30: Why is Ashla so...

Royce: "Bentley, do you know why my wife just suddenly and out of no-where straight out attacks me?"

Bentley: "Don't interrupt me while I'm thinking here," Bentley told the freaking human 21-year-old as he was concerned for his wife as this was interrupting his concentration before coming up with an idea, "has she ever questioned you about ever having or starting a family?"

Royce: "Uh, yeah, she keeps on wanting a family. But I honestly don't know if I'm compatible. Or if she can really have my children, I just don't know!"

Bentley: "Well... I can say this... her being YOUR potential partner, I'd say this MIGHT be your child, feel for yourself." Bentley told Royce as he applied one of his hands to his sleeping, tranquilized wife's stomach feeling small, constant kicks. "It looks like you're going to be a father, thing is, I don't know if Sly will share in on the enthusiasm. Seeing that you might've just altered the Cooper timeline." 

Royce: "Bentley, how strong and potent are your tranquilizers? And can they hurt and or harm children?" Royce asked the turtle as seeing he was going to be a potential father sooner or later.

Bentley: "They're strong and potent, even is excess amounts but are not capable of killing. Unless I use my Shocking, Explosive Ammo, or something similar to that! But if I was to use Confusion Ammo on her as to make her 'less hostile' she might end up attacking her fellow Guards or possibly you" Bentley added on. Royce ignored the last part on Confusion Ammo.

Royce: "That's good, that's good! Just don't be pumping my wife full of sedatives while she's pregnant or anything like that, please." Royce requested as Bentley took this with honor. That was when Bentley then went over to Murray, and Carmelita seeing how Sly was doing.

Carmelita: "How is Royce and his Cooper wife doing, Bentley?"

Bentley: "Guys, I got news..."