Chapter 33: Carmelita and Ashla Go Shopping. Part 2

Royce: "Now then, you two go outside and go shopping," Royce said, urging for the two ladies to go shopping around in town, "I might regret this later..." Royce then said to himself as his wife and Carmelita left the house.

Carmelita: "Uh, Ashla..."

Ashla: "Yes, Ms.Fox?"

Carmelita: "I'm going to sound stupid for this... and please, please don't take this the wrong way. But do you know what we're looking for exactly when it comes to baby shopping? Cause, I have absolutely no clue what we're looking for."

Ashla: "That's alright. But everyone has to start somewhere, right?" Ashla replied to the Interpol agent while also trying to stay positive.

Carmelita: "Yes...?" Carmelita replied while fortunately Ashla didn't get the sarcasm. "So then, you know the City around here really well, I assume? Right?"

Ashla: "Yes, I know everything: from the local merchants to silk shops~ to Honest Hassans and where ALL the female Guards here relax. It's all within my knowledge~ mostly..."

Carmelita: "That's great! So where should we start first?"

Ashla: "OKay, so there is this silk-weaver, unfortunately I don't know her name; she knows how to silk lots of different types silk. Rather it'd be for just BEAUTIFUL rugs to wipe feet to hand-towels~ to what you people and my husband call 'diapers' and rags." Then Ashla went silent for a few minutes, "Carmelita, I want you go by one of the local merchants (or any) and ask for 5 Scorpion Claws, 3 Dehydrated- meats, 4 pounds of coconut milk and 2 pounds of coconuts. Oh, and here's the sack for the produce. I'll deal with the silky fabric."