Chapter 10: First Night In Ancient Arabia

When both Human and Siamese Cat lovers got back to their house and entered it. The two entered the house together, Ashla then went into a separate room to change into something more comfortable to sleep in.

Ashla: "How do I look? Ready for sleep?"

Royce: "Seeing that it isn't cold here, yeah, I'd say you look ready and attractive too, especially in THAT clothing!"

Ashla: "Sooo... you... like it? C'mon, let's go to sleep, Cutie." Ashla asks her human boyfriend before nearly forgetting something important, "Oh! I almost forgot; I made you a personal outfit for you!" 

Royce: "Yeah? What does it look like?"

Ashla: "This, sorry I didn't have any jewels on hand, but it'll keep you cool in this harsh desert, not to mention I think it'll look cute on you, go on, try it on!"

Royce: "Alright, if you insist," Royce says to Ashla as she hands him the Silk outfit to sleep in.

Ashla: "Now get dressed, my love."

Royce: "Yes ma'am," Royce said to the Siamese Cat Captain in a joking matter and with a smile before heading into another to put his new silky outfit to the test (seeing if the outfit was his size).

A few minutes later...  

Ashla: "Well, well, well... look at what the Cat drug in, aren't you looking perfect as ever."

Royce: "Yeah? Only because the Cat brought the Mouse in with some nice accessories," Royce smirked before approaching the Captain and bringing her to the Master Bedroom with him as the two then fall victim to the sandman.