Chapter 18: Finally Settling Down In Ancient Arabia? Part 1.

After Ms.Decibel was defeated by Royce (whom so gracefully took her most powerful weapon for his entertainment: the trumpet) and Sly Cooper, as Royce punched the British elephant so hard that he gave her a permanent black eye as he took out all his anger and rage on the pachyderm.

Le Paradox: "Good luck my friends, shall we see each other once again. And tell Cooper I give my regards," Le Paradox tells Royce as he gives Royce an inter-dimensional communicator to the 21-year-old, "hope the Captain recovers..." before the Coopers; Sly and Salim Al Kupar left, Sly looked at the 21-year-old funny and began questioning him brief and to the point.

Sly Cooper: "Do you associate with that skunk? Cause if you do, you're going down!"

Royce: "I DON'T ASSOCIATE WITH ANYONE!!! I'M JUST ARRIVED TO WHATEVER THIS PLACE IS AND I JUST WANT TO GO HOME! LEAVE ME ALONE~"

Sly Cooper: "Hold up; if anything that isn't part of this time period, like, let's say; unknown technology that isn't of this era. Then contact this number: (unknown number), the Cooper Gang will come to your assistance! Well, gotta go, bye! I have a job in retrieving my Ancestor's Canes, good luck."