Chapter 25: Carmelita Question's Ashla About Royce.

Ashla: "Now then," Ashla said as she looked for any room that wasn't taken by her guests but sits down on the some-what clean, sandy floor, "where should we start, Ms.Fox?"

Carmelita: "You say your 'Husband', Royce, suffers from Epilepsy and seizures, right...?"

Ashla: "Yeah, but... he's not doing anything illegal from another time, right?" Bentley then quits messing around with Royce's PS4 and some of his games and finds out where the prescriptions were being kept. "HOLD UP!? YOU ARE thinking that he DID obtain those whatever you call 'prescriptions' illegally, AREN'T YOU?!?! I got the legal papers for his constant flow of medication from Le Paradox's funds," Ashla then gets up to go into the room and opens a safe (where she kept the Thievius Raccoonus (Sly Raccoon)) and grabs Royce's Legal Obtainment of Controlled Substance Medication to which Bentley verified as "legit". Satisfying Carmelita's cop and do-right personality. Seeing that how the medication was legally obtained.

Carmelita: "Mrs.DeBarry, what are the name's of your husbands medication, if you know?" With this question being asked towards Ashla; Ashla already knew what 'medications' her husband was taking and proceeded to bring Bentley and Carmelita with her. Then Carmelita proceeded to pick up 3 of Royce's seizure medication, before examining the bottles and asking Bentley for information. "Hey Bentley," Carmelita tosses the 2 medicine bottles to Bentley (to which he catches using his robotic arms) and scans the medicine.

Bentley: "This Blue medication is... Vimpat, 200mg; the Yellow one is... Vimpat, 100mg and Depakote..."

Carmelita: "But why did he just all of a sudden become instantly sleepy and had, err~ having memory problems?"

Ashla: "He claims that his things he takes affect his memory. Some days are better than others, there are days he can remember certain things like events or the Cooper Moves I've taught him, and then there are times that he has trouble remembering like not all the Guards here have a different, more respectable attitude or other simplest of things. It's just... unpredictable."

Bentley: "Carmelita, apparently there are A LOT of symptoms, some are even nasty! Including the memory loss, there's even the increased risk of heat stroke (which is particularly dangerous in the given situation and environment), psychological aggression and more!"

Carmelita: "All of these annoying and potentially dangerous symptoms and for what, treatment for seizures?"

Ashla: "Ms.Fox, you ask TOO MANY questions, I trust in what my husband does. Even if it takes a while for him to execute said task which he might challenging or not."

Carmelita: "IT'S MY JOB TO ASK QUESTIONS YOU IGNORANT HALF-BRED COOPER!!"

This being said and done, Royce wakes up from the loud noise and nearly walks into a cat-fight.

Royce: "*Yawn* What is this with asking questions, ignorance and... wait a minute, did you just call my wife a 'Half-Bred Cooper'?!" Royce starts to puff up in aggression before calming down and regaining himself and his composure, "I'd know you, for a 'cop' you dated a Cooper, so you can't say anything mean about my wife because then you'd be a hypocrite! Now are you a hypocrite, Ms.Fox? Do you and the Gang care for Sly? Ya know, I think, for a cop, those 'criminals' consider you family and are even going far enough to trust you. Do you want, I mean have anything to say?"

Carmelita: "Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to over-react I shouldn't have acted so unprofessionally and without etiquette."

Royce: "It's alright. Go on and take a rest in the Guest Room, I set up another extra bed." Ashla was surprised at how her husband was able to diffuse the situation so well and without too much (ok, very much) judgement and was left in shock and awe.

Ashla: "You OKay dear? Ms.Fox said you dropped straight unconscious and so she had to carry you all the way home."

Royce: "Yeah, I think so."