Chapter 37: A Mother's Day Gift into a Birth. (5-9-2020)

Royce: Oh boy... Ashla, I'm taking to the hospital," Royce tells his wife as he picks her up and rushes her to the nearest hospital. The hard part about reaching the hospital was climbing the ropes upwards (up ropes) to make reaching said hospital faster (which took 25 minutes) versus 50 minutes taking the casual way.

Ashla: "HURRY IT UP, THIS HURTS LIKE~" Ashla said in pain while squeezing Royce's neck making his eyes burst with bloodshot.

Royce: "Loosen~ ack~ up, please."

As a result, Ashla loosened her grip a bit which allowed him to climb even faster.

Royce: "Asha, we're almost there, just hold on!" This again resulted in grabbing onto the 21-year-old even tighter than before. Then Royce (along with his pregnant wife) reached the top and at the hospital entrance. "Help! My wife is in serious labor!"

Nurse: "All right, hand us your wife," the Nurse says as a large Mandrill was ordered to carry the brave and heavy labor-induced Ashla. The labor was so heavy that Ashla went unconscious.

Several Minutes Later...

Royce was waiting outside the Operating Room in which Ashla was being prepped for a C-Section. This~ this was making Royce extremely nervous.

Doctor: "Are you 'Royce DeBarry'?"

Royce: "Yes?" Royce responded with a nervous answer.

Doctor: "The Operation was a success; come on in," the Doctor then opens the door and invites him in; there, he sees his wife holding their newborn child, "and before you ask: it's a female."

Royce: "What's the girls name, Ashla?"

Ashla: "Ashloy. Let's name her Ashloy..."

And like that, Royce stood by Ashla's side through the entire day and night until the Doctor would release her from the hospital.

Royce: "Wow, my first child is born on Mother's Day. Where's the irony in that?!"

This Chapter idea is mostly dedicated to @Inspectorx-Fox, the credit goes to him/her because of clever name-sakes, and I DO recommend that you check out his/her profile! And give Inspector-Fox some support.