Superior Firepower Doctrine Part 1

"God fights on the side with the best artillery."
    -Napoleon Bonaparte

3rd Person POV

One week later

Location: Capital of Estfalia
Time: 0628 hours

A week has passed after the King has approved to lend a number of soldiers to Marquis Hermann Meyers. Within that week, there has been a steady build-up of soldiers at the outskirts of the capital, although there were already 10,000 troops stationed in the capital, it would be a disgrace to request for them while they are defending the capital.

In order to requisition the needed amount of troops, the military used the opportunity and utilize the new recruits to earn more experience. And now, as the Marquis oversees the final preparations and the last batch of soldiers now arriving, he couldn't help but sneer with confidence and absolute victory.

Meyers:*muttered* hehehe... with this amount, your powerful weapons are no match to sheer numbers... you'll regret pointing your swords at me...but don't worry,*smirk* I'll take good care of your two women and put your weapons to good use for the sake of the kingdom. Kukuku.
(A/N: I-want-to-die-idubbbz.sfx)

While the marquis was fantasizing about the glory and riches he will receive from his majesty after acquiring the modern weapons, an officer approached him and knelt as he reported the preparations.

Officer: my lord, final preparations are finished. We are awaiting your orders.

Meyers: very good. I will deliver a speech to the men and then we will march immediately. Understood?

Officer: yes my lord!

As the officer left and joined in the ranks, the marquis, wearing a stylish silver armor with the insignia of his house, went and mounted his white horse and moved to the front of the ranks to deliver his speech.

Meyers: brave men of Estfalia! I know that you might see this as pointless, who in the right mind would gather 1,200 of the finest soldiers of Estfalia against a group of 50?! Well to answer your question, it was I! Now, I know you think I may be crazy but cease that thought! These men that we will face are men that were baptized from the fires and ashes of war! A single one of them can easily defeat 10 or even 20 soldiers before they could even clash their swords against them! They wield these powerful magic weapons and attack from the distance! They are weapons that will change how wars are fought and surely, we can recreate these weapons and solidify our standing as the most powerful kingdom of Valence! Now, I say to you men... come with me and become part of history!!!

Soldiers: URAAAAAAAAA!!!

Same time: Y/N's base watchtower

US soldier: hey Alexi, what's wrong? You seemed off for a second there.

Russian Soldier: I don't know comrade... I just felt my motherland's inner demons somewhere...

Back

Meyers: FORWARD MARCH!

As the legion of 1,200 men began to march, unbeknownst to them, there was someone watching them from the sky.

Location: Drone control room

UAV camera operator: I've got confirmed movement on the regimental sized force heading towards the main base's bearing.