An eye for an eye

EA: If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Core Community: K

"On April 23 2020 it was announced that live service for the game would continue until summer of 2020, when the game would receive its last major update."

Core Community: Heh

Moving in the dense forest of Alnus, Ilia made her way towards the JSDF position at a relaxed pace like one would do in a normal hike. Those who survived the attack would occasionally pass along her direction and those who saw her had two choices, either attack or keep running.

To those who took a step closer to her position, she would stare back at him and tempt him with her eyes to try. Many ran back in fear while some others who held high ranks were foolishly brave enough in a blind rage and shattered pride to try their luck and get fatally shot to a slow and painful death when they resolved themselves.

Leaving the dense fauna, a large scale massacre introduced itself to Ilia. Black billowing smoke and burnt grass and soil littered on the sacred grounds. Foxholes, dismembered bodies, and just complete utter destruction were all that revealed after the short battle as she continues to stroll through the death and destruction of the several legions that dared to fight back against the enemy they have made.

More units from the Terran special forces platoon began appearing from the hills and on the grass in groups. Some wearing ghillie suits, others showed signs on their uniform that tells that they have been spending days within enemy territory and experienced combat. Their presence was immediately noticed by some JSDF soldiers as they approached their position on the hill. Ilia was first to climb the hill and was met by the stares of two JSDF soldiers who seemed familiar with her and could hear them talk.

"Kurata... please tell me if I'm dreaming..."

Because of her similar appearance of a certain British world war 2 aircraft carrier, she hyped herself for this very moment and made a deep sigh before smiling back at the two soldiers.

Since they were the closest ones once she reached near the top of the hill and one of them had a Lieutenant insignia, she approached them to ask for their commanding officer. When they realized that she was coming towards them, they became stiff and flustered as a result especially when she removed her helmet and let her hair flutter. If one was to see her in such circumstances, many would look in fear as traces of dried blood and dirt covered her vest and sleeves. But not them. They were well-bred otakus.

"Afternoon, gentlemen." She greeted both soldiers.

The realization that she was the origin of that voice that spoke in their radios hit them hard and saluted in a panic.

"Good afternoon ma'am! First Lieutenant Itami Yōji, at your service!" The older soldier replied. Followed by the much younger one beside him.

"S-Sergeant Kurata Takeo! N-Nice to meet you! I'm 21 years old and single! P-Pleased to meet you!" He said in a hastened manner.