The Kaiserreich Question

"You will hear thunder and remember me and think: she wanted storms.
The rim off the sky will be the color of hard crimson, and your heart, as it was then, will be on fire"

                       -Andreevna Akhmatova

Somewhere in Kanzlerhaven
2 days later

1700 hours

"All gate guards have been relieved and replaced by our loyal knights. No one is coming in or out of the city." One figure said to two others present inside the dimly lit room they were in.

"Our forces should already be preparing to ignite the flames of revolution. To think those Terrans or whatever returned the prince and force us to use this option..." one said in agitation.

"It doesn't matter. Herr Anton stated from the letter sent by the messenger bird to tell us to use Kanzlerhaven as a glorified distraction. The timetable for our attack will give us two days for the information to reach the capital and four days to meet the response force. At that time, our forces will already be almost ready to start the coup." The other said, trying to calm down the other figure.

"What of those foreigner's ships? With the number of troops that can be fitted inside, they would've already taken the city by now..." the man said worryingly

The figure being asked, beamed up with confidence instead.

"It matters not. Thanks to our people inside the navy, we managed to acquire three submersibles and are beginning their attack on those ships. With that said, those fools will think they were responsible for it and help us in our efforts." The man laughs at his master plan.

The two men listening were left speechless by such devious and underhanded plan

The two men listening were left speechless by such devious and underhanded plan. It was just too perfect for it to work. The submersible was one of the most revolutionary vehicles in history with its capabilities to sink ships without the enemy knowing who or what it was.

"Come, gentlemen. Let us have a toast to our success." The man grabbed a bottle of wine and three glasses. A window facing the port where they can see the destruction unfold as they enjoy the short time of bliss and satisfaction on their predicted outcome.

After their toast, they moved towards the balcony to fully see their handiwork in all its grace to be done. They were confident of the plan until bright lights were emitted from the ships and their turrets rotating at three different directions.

*bang* *boom*

*bang* *boom*

*bang* *boom*