Increased Tension

"MC with his humanized cyborg in his step sister's cryofrozen 400 year old teenage body with military sci fi weapons and big brain vs medieval magic and church https://m.webnovel.com/amp/book/16125731505955805."
        -Poisonshadow explaining things

Kaiserliche Broadcast

Five day after Y/N left Weissenheer

Many days have passed after the end of the civil war. Now, it was time to officially declare its conclusion. The news of the chemical attacks has all gone and spread like a disease in the empire and beyond. Millions trembled in fear after hearing the stories of yellow mist that kill indiscriminate of age, gender, or, religion. The burns and blisters it made became nightmares of both noble and commoner alike.

Thousands of listeners from the empire and other nations tuned in to Weissenheer's broadcasting system and listened to the Kaiser's words after hearing the deadly attack.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Kaiser Wilhelm of Weissenheer." An announcer spoke.

A short pause began as the Kaiser starts to speak. The static noise one would hear in radios kept listeners on edge as they listened intently.

"Secretary-General Y/N of the Terran Federation informs me, that the rebelling forces of the Reichfalke have surrendered to the United Nations. The victory won in my home, must now be won in the East."

From the arrival of the Terran Peacekeepers, special forces and agents have already inserted deep into the Gallian Republic. Lurking into many strongholds, stockpiles, and high valued individuals' estates, gathering as much dirt as they can to expose them as the ones responsible for the mysterious and deadly attack.

"What I am about to present to you are images of the rumored yellow smoke that has killed thousands of my people in a matter of minutes at best and a few days of endless suffering at worst."

Nobles from different countries who were able to afford the image relaying system and commoners who watched it through their kingdom's central broadcasts were shocked and startled by the images seen. The first wave of pictures were the effects of the yellow smoke. The skin of their bodies was just burned or blistered, a man was seen puking blood, and more followed.

Another set of images then showed a manufacturing plant creating the alleged chemical. Nobles and those who traveled with good observation could see two Gallian soldiers and an old high ranking officer talking to a middle-aged man. The next was maps marking all targets and layout of each city.

"Fellow Leaders and citizens of Valence, on this day we mark a transition. For hundreds of years, our nations stood with and against each other by the actions of our ancestors. But there were those who would set us against one another, and we took up arms to defend our way of life against the enemy. In so doing, we never suspected that the greatest threat came from an unsuspecting and a nation straying from their ideals."

"The Gallian government, and some within our own Senate, had conspired to create the shadow of evil disguised in beauty using one of our own as a puppet. They had hoped to grind the Kaiserreich into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures."

"The Gallians had to unleash their destructive power against the Kaiserreich when the tides of war have come to our favor which interrupted their mission to kill the last surviving Gallian royalty. A three-year-old child. But the aims of would-be tyrants were valiantly opposed by those without elitist, misused dangerous powers. Our new ally, the Terran Federation has unraveled the main culprits within the Kaiserreich and quelled the Gallians the chance to use it on innocent lives."