Phantoms of the Opera

Poser_Dragon I've found a manga with a black haired HK416 with an attitude.

-Poisonshadow in the discord

A night of terror was the theme of the play on the grand opera known as Aeveskir. Members of the Mobile Task Force Adler-1 aka "Silent Night" gracefully fulfill the role as the vengeful souls of the fallen.

News of objective Silverburn's demise instilled fear throughout the island. It began with the mysterious deaths on a single night, a trail of death along the streets and dark figures of men killing them so swiftly yet menacingly, it's like the reapers harvesting souls. After the massacre, a fiery rain lit the city on a single night with the roaring sound of dragons, burning everything and everyone unfortunate to be trapped.

Survivors of that night fled to the surrounding towns and villages to share their stories. A symphony of death and terror with the mysterious deaths as its prelude and an explosive finale. Unbeknownst to them, the play has not even reached halfway into the interlude, as the day was only an intermission with many disappearances occurring and discovering the remains in their bed, thoroughly mauled by whatever demons were lurking out there.

There have been sightings of humanoid figures lurking around the towns and villages at the night, deemed to be the ones responsible. In every town and city where they bolster their forces to meet these demons, a fiery rain would be the only and last thing they will see with what used to be homes of many turned into ashes.

In other small towns and villages, where not many forces were present were the only ones spared with the mysterious onslaughts that occur at night, the ones at the coastlines were destroyed with no regard. Inside the citadel, a heavily defended fortress erected on a mountainous region at the central north of Aeveskir, each clan chief... or what's left of them, were stuck in a heated debate regarding the attacks.

Chief 1: and what good would brute force do?! You've heard about the carnage that lay waste across the cities, towns, villages, and ports! Just because you haven't experienced an attack yet does not mean it's not inevitable!

The council was divided into two, those whose territories were attacked and those who weren't. A distinct trait among them was that those who were attacked came from the southern areas while the rest were all up north or were of no interest.

Chief 2: what are you worried about? Once the armada sent to Estfalia returns, we'll comb through the entire land and capture them and put their heads in display for everyone to see!

The chiefdom of Aeveskir, a place where only those lived in it call their home. A once war-torn place where clans fought for dominance, allies come and go, betrayals, assassinations, devious plots... there was no place for the weak, just like the Autumn and Spring Period and the Three Kingdoms. It wasn't until a man only known as the "war chief" was able to unite the island with his powerful army of berserkers, leading each and every attack with his dire wolf mount and his affinity to lightning magic.

After defeating each clan's armies, expecting to be forced into slavery and suffering, he took the weapon of one of those dropped it and gave it to him, expecting him to fight for him. He had that sort of splendor. Under such a glorious commander, they could fight to their fullest. Could there be any greater pride as a warrior?

If they can fight like that, they were sure... they'll have no regrets, no matter when they die. If they can fight for such a commander... they will have no regrets, even if they lose their lives. They will be able to accept their death has meaning, and smile as they go.