Intermission: The things I do for the nation

The Terran Federation is shrouded in mystery.

It was a new year. A year that was thought to have been filled with conflict in the southern region caused by Estfalian aggression.

But Estfalia, the first to suffer from Terran technology, fell quickly before the might of what is now the Terran Armed Forces. In just a few days, they occupied all territories and virtually wiped out the Estfalian army in a single battle.

And the Terran Federation was born.

But the Federation's works has just begun.

Meanwhile, taking advantage of the situation, the loose coalition of nations to counterweight Estfalian power began to show signs of crumbling.

Amidst the rising tensions, envoys—ranging from Earls, Dukes, and Princes— along with their sons and daughters from many nations arrived to establish relations and recognize the Terrans' sovereignty, aiming to gain favor for their respective nations.

It was the emergence of a new superpower. Unprepared, the envoys never felt dread than when they stood before the advanced technology they possessed. In those few days, messengers traffic increased in the southern region. In response to the large gathering of foreign envoys, the new Federal Government prepared a large banquet held in the capital of Terra, the central base, to serve as a cultural exchange in how the Federation functions.

This, of course, caused the surprise of every noble. Besides the luxurious function room and delicacy, there's no such thing as an aristocracy. In fact, titles of the peerage are treated as symbols instead of actual positions. Only non-Terrans held it as actual positions with their permission after evaluation. The well-groomed Governors, Prefects, and Officers they've met were commoners.

Still, they adapted. The Secretary-General and his Deputy will be attending the banquet. Word also spreads that they were young. If the envoys cannot establish connections with the Terran officials, they'll try their best to go for the roots.

It's questionable if the leader has a lover. But thanks to Terran journalism, he had the crown princess of Litöw as one of his brides. Brides, plural. The white-haired girl with ruby eyes that entered the ballroom is one such woman.

 The white-haired girl with ruby eyes that entered the ballroom is one such woman

The envoys began to wonder who this young girl was. She, along with five grey-clothed soldiers, had made their entry on the main door. At the same time, the master of ceremonies announced their arrival.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Field Marshal Karina Koch of the Terran Armed Forces." He declared. "Followed by Secretary-General Y/N L/N, Deputy Secretary-General Avrora Kalasinova, and Crown Princess Angelica of Litöw."

And as the three in question entered the room, everyone's eyes went wide.

Y/N hated... No, loathed it. This will be the moment he enters into the twisted game of what is called 'Nobility.' Envoys ranking from Earls to Princes have come and formally recognize their sovereignty.