Nihonkoku

"Poser_Dragon real talk, is there a manpower multiplier when summoning soviet soldiers?"
-Poisonshadow, pre-quit era regarding his modern weapons cheat story

The Council of High Elves of Pretani. The absolute governing body of Pretani, a secluded Kingdom made up High Elves. Peerless and mysterious, the small group only made up of five High Elves was said to the oldest and wisest living beings in the world. Revered by their fellow kind and are given the highest form of respect from Emperors and Kings, their power alone makes them the strongest in the continent. Therefore, when the country recognized as the strongest conveyed their negative views on a certain country, the kingdoms would distance themselves from it to the point of seclusion and their prestige shattered.

If they themselves recognize a threat, many kingdoms and empires would be more than willing to bend and declare openly their support to their will in an attempt to gain favor and access to a piece of their tech and magic.

And now, these very five high elves silently observed from a small obelisk that showed a blue image in their private room to see the works of their Master Assassin who let herself get captured by a slave merchant who served as a Gallian informant, now sitting beside a girl from the Federation who was ostensively the leader of a small raiding team that silently infiltrated the slave dealership in the dead of night.

Do you seek revenge?" The girl asked.

Some five elders shuddered when the girl asked her that while the Patriarch kept a pensive look.

"You know... we may be able to give you the instruments for it. I'm someone who was ordered to find possible candidates for my organization and you, my dear, meet my criteria satisfactorily."

"But I won't force you to join or get out of this cell. It will no longer be our fault once the owners arrive with you here alone."

"Wait!"

"Can I help you, dear?"

"I'll join..."

"I'm glad to hear that! But first, what's your name?"

"Hilda."

As their entrusted spy was then escorted outside of the cell, the girl accompanying her suddenly stopped before leaving the cell and looked back surveying the room as if sensing a presence in which she wasn't wrong. A transmitter sending the image directly to the elders was floating above the ground invisible to the naked eye.

Her emerald eyes tracing slowly towards the position of the transmitter until it made direct and brief eye contact with her. The sweet smile on her face as she begins to get out of the cell spoke a multitude of meanings. 'Did she saw it?' The elders thought as they continue to watch closely on the spectacle.

"Maam, is there something wrong?" One of her subordinates asked.

"It's nothing important but... Just in case, throwing EMP."

The high elves became anxious as the signal from the image transmitter was cut off a second later as the glowing ball that the woman called "EMP" thrown inside the room detonated.

"What's going on? Reconnect with the transmitter now!" One of the elders exclaimed.

As minutes went by with no avail as one of the elders tried to reestablish the link from their transmitter, the Patriarch gestured his hand to stop them.