Cause of the Effect

"Huh... looks like big sis Avrora's exfil strategy is more practical than I thought. Useful for times when trying to get away from big sis Ilia and the guards."

After Avrora soared up high in the sky for a chopper to pick her up, SOP crossed both her arms as she goes into deep thought for her future plans regarding the recovery system.

Y/N glared at her menacingly while keeping composed. "Do that and I'll confiscate your eyeball collection. Do you think you can hide things from me especially when I can smell that horrible stench?"

"No!!! Not that! I worked hard sneaking outside the base during curfew to get them!"

...

Y/N just stood there listlessly as she went on about her misdemeanor. Realizing what she said, she started bawling on the ground after she shot herself on the foot.

Those around her could only sigh in exasperation especially her guardians who watched over her with great efforts to prevent an event where she becomes an international disaster

"Ara, what do we have here?" Ilia asks after returning from her mission, quickly snuggling on Y/N's arm with no resistance from him. "Nothing much. I did dive deep into enemy lines alone." He brags.

"Yes... yes you did and seeing you doing that was bad for my heart so I need my fair compensation."

Ilia put on a sweet persona but deep down, he knew... even Avrora would know. That that look on her face was no goddess... it's not something the religious scriptures would tell you. It's a deity legend. The one only known as the Titan Superior was the superior being of the deities, so powerful and so wise it could use the God Force to influence the universal laws to create life... It had such a knowledge of the universe, it could even keep the ones it cared about from dying. The alteration of the Universe is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be blasphemous. It became so powerful... the only thing it was afraid of was losing its power, which eventually, of course, it did. Unfortunately, it taught its apprentice everything it knew, then its apprentice killed it in its sleep. Ironic. It could save others from death, but not itself.

"Fine..."

Conceding to Ilia, she made a bright face but Y/N continued. "But I don't think worldly materials can satiate your desire from me without selling my soul..." he spoke to her as if the distance between them was suddenly stretched very far like god and man.

"Wai-wai-wait." Ilia was surprised at his sudden input and tried to stop him after realizing his plan but he continues with a nervous tone. "When I think deeply as to what an all-powerful being like you requires, all I can think of is to offer myself to your divine self..." Y/N paused as beads of sweat formed on his forehead. "B-But p-p-please... when it c-comes to t-that... it's still m-my f-f-first time..." he finishes by acting and speaking in a tone like a true maiden from a shitty manga. Tracing his hands at his thighs, abdomen, biceps, and hips seductively like a particular female demon lord.