Fall Blood

Thirty ships sailed on the calm seas at dawn. The Carriers, Battleships, Cruisers, and Destroyers alike that formed Strike Group West set their course to the Capital City of Albion for Operation Winter Thunder. A flight of three F/A-18 Super Hornets flew over the large fleet and passed the Yamato-class FNS Legion, her massive caliber guns and rail gun elevated a bit and her crew manning the rails with their pristine white uniforms with a determined gaze.

 A flight of three F/A-18 Super Hornets flew over the large fleet and passed the Yamato-class FNS Legion, her massive caliber guns and rail gun elevated a bit and her crew manning the rails with their pristine white uniforms with a determined gaze

At the south, Mobile Task Force Unit En-1 and Strike Group South floated dauntingly as a flight of at least fifty F/A-18 and F-35s soared through the upper atmosphere. Leading the charge, was a flight of four black aircraft with the large archipelago of Pretani on their sights.

Inside the Carrier with the large number eighty emblazoned on its superstructure, a lone woman stood in silence inside the bridge. Only the sound of cool air conditioning the room filled the void of silence. Her eyes, facing north, were sharp as ever.

"FNS Arizona to Enterprise." The comms inside the bridge lit up. Its voice and ship revealed it to be the Flagship Carrier and Admiral of Strike Group South and the whole Northern Fleet.

"Go ahead, Arizona."

"Admiral Nikanor and the Arctic Fleet has begun their offensive at the Northern Valence. Case White is officially underway. Forward elements of Army Group Scandinavia, the Siberian Corp, and Marines have made their diversionary invasion on the snowy hell of Northern Valence, in the Principality of Strelka."

"... The Soviet space dog?" She asks curiously.

"Aye aye..." In an effort to alleviate Army Group Europa and the Weißen Wehrmacht, another front was opened. Not only was the front virtually undefended because of the Tundra, but it was also a show of force that the Terrans can land anywhere.

"Thanks for the heads up, Admiral." Enterprise recomposes herself and spoke to Alterprise on the comms. "Alter, sitrep on your Ravens?"

"They have begun engaging on enemy radar and communications facilities throughout the outer sectors of the archipelago." Even now, Alterprise's ADF-11F Ravens continue to decimate the Pretanian early warning systems with only two aircraft.

"Good..." Enterprise finally loosened herself up and placed a finger on her lips, still feeling the sensation of Y/N's kiss weeks ago. When she heard the assassination attempt on Y/N, she was devastated much like the rest, but was stoic; not daring to be seen in tears, and stood facing north on the front end of her ship in port at Naval Base North Point ever since.

Her comms lit up once more to disrupt her thought. This time, her determination unleashed like an unstoppable flame.

"Wraith 1 to command: Zeal! Zeal! Zeal!"