Surrounded by problems

"It's okay to be different as long as you're different in the same way as us."
  -Communist Poland player to Turkey https://youtu.be/9rO4EsTW_zk

Viscount Tob Le Rohne was the Lord of the flourishing port city of Proptor in the Empire. Every day, many goods would arrive in his city, making it one of the richest cities besides the Capital.

It was now a bright and sunny morning. The morning sea breeze gave a refreshing scent to the Viscount as he observes the beauty of the city he and his father and his father's father built. His sense of satisfaction, however, was not without another cause. After heeding to the Emperor's call, he sent half of his twenty thousand soldiers and his mightiest warriors and leaders to Alnus to participate in the Empire's crusade to the new world.

The outcome of their expedition would not arrive until several days but he did not need to hear it as he knew in his heart that no other kingdom is able to withstand the might of the Empire's finest soldiers.

Relaxing on a balcony on his mansion overlooking the port where ships and sailors distributed goods and other products, he relishes the achievements and riches his men will make and plunder on the new world. It was at that moment of relaxation that a certain speck from the waters called the Blue Sea that three grey ships approaching.

 It was at that moment of relaxation that a certain speck from the waters called the Blue Sea that three grey ships approaching

Normally, he wouldn't pay mind to whatever it was but the size and color itself were different from what he usually sees every day

Normally, he wouldn't pay mind to whatever it was but the size and color itself were different from what he usually sees every day. They were much larger in comparison and hailed an unfamiliar dark blue flag with a white design at the center.

Alerted by these unknown ships, he mustered his men to meet those strangers. Meanwhile, on the coast, hundreds of spectators rushed to the edges of the beaches and on the piers to see the moving mountains approaching them until they suddenly stop in the middle of the sea.

A smaller craft appeared from the rear of the largest ship that went towards the coast of the city. Alerted by the action, onlookers that were directly at the ship's intended destination moved back as the town militia appeared from the crowd and told them to back away.

Looking at the passive-aggressive action by the militia, the marines onboard the Landing Vehicle Mechanized prepared for the worse. Even the two marines wearing their full dress uniform to act as honor guards in the first meeting equipped with their rifles and the flag bearer which also serves as a spear were no exception.