Chapter Three

"What are you thinking today, boys? Arcade? Mall? Dare I say it... studying?" Mina joked, asking what we should do. It was Friday, so we had the afternoon to ourselves.

"Hmmm, dare I say it... no," Denki replied to the last option. I laughed.

"I vote neither," I admitted. "Just sort of in the mood for a makeover but I don't have money and I don't wanna state at stuff I'll never be able to afford."

"Ooh, so a girls' night?" Mina squealed. "That'll be lots of fun!"

"Hey, so are we not invited?" Denki frowned.

"I mean, if you wanna sit around in my room and do makeup with Hagakure, Momo, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Jiro and I. And Kiri," she added me onto the list. Denki shrugged.

"I wouldn't mind, I guess," he sighed. "But you know what? I stole Ei yesterday. It's your guys' turn." Guess even he doesn't want you around. You probably fucked something up. What the fuck? Why you doing me like this, brain?

"Ha," Mina laughed. "It's appreciated. C'mon, Kiri," she said, dragging me suddenly by the hand. "I'll call in the girls. We're gonna do you good. Uh, not like that," she added as an afterthought. We laughed.

Just as we got to her dorm, we passed Bakugo and Midoriya again. Bakugo looked at me a little weirdly before shrugging. Oh, no. What could he be thinking now? He already had been under the impression that Denki and I had done... something last night. Now Mina was dragging me into her room, too?

I shook my head. No. We're just going to give me a makeover. It's a girls' night plus me. Who cares what Bakugo thinks I'm up to? Me. Stop it! Don't do that. Bad Eijiro.

A few minutes later, we were all in Mina's room. There was Jiro, Momo, Hagakure, Tsuyu, and Uraraka. Dang, if Denki were here, he'd be in heaven. I laughed to myself.

"So, why is Kiri here for girls' night?" Hagakure asked, flicking me in the forehead teasingly.

"Is it alright if I tell them what happened yesterday?" Mina asked me. I shrugged.

"Ooh! Tea! Spill it," Uraraka squealed. I scratched the back of my neck. I almost felt bad now. After all, she seemed to be very 'Team BakuDeku.' I didn't want her—or Tsuyu, for that matter, who'd also been there for Midoriya—to feel like anything that happened last night was their fault, but...

"Well, Kiri has—had? A crush on Bakugo. So we're gonna give him a makeover and make 'im feel better," she explained.

"Aww, we're so sorry," Uraraka said, frowning.

"Oh, it's alright," I laughed sheepishly, twiddling my thumbs. "I'll get over it. I'm just a little sad right now, I guess." Stop lying, you depressed bitch.

"It makes sense why you'd want to get your mind off it," Tsuyu said. "I do feel a little bad now, but we had to be there for Midoriya."

"Oh, I know. I understand, I'm not upset at all. I'm... I'm happy for both of them," I said, trying to convince myself.  No you're not. You're so jealous of Midoriya that it's not even funny. This seemed to give them both peace of mind, though, so that also made me feel a little better.

"Anyway, if you're here for a makeover, you're in good hands," Momo said, smiling. "I'll trust that Mina has what she needs, right?"

"Oh, yeah," she grinned, then magically produced a hairbrush from seemingly nowhere. Did she have that on her person at all times, or... "Alright, first we gotta brush the gel out," she said, then shuffled over the bed to come up behind me. Moments later, I felt a sharp tug at my hair.

"Ow," I whined. "Didja have to pull so—oww..."

"Well, it's not my fault you put so much product in there! C'mon, just harden the top of your head and you won't feel a thing," she advised, and I realized that was actually a good point. After that, I didn't complain about it.

While Mina was brushing my hair, the other girls crowded around me. "Do you even need makeup? You're flipping perfect already," Jiro remarked. "And that's coming from a lesbian."

"I dunno. I don't need it, I guess, but it'll be fun to try it out," I shrugged, blushing a little at the compliment.

"Eh, sure," she said. "But don't go overboard with him—"

"Big eyeliner," Hagakure said excitedly. "Maybe a cat-eye?"

"I'm more of a dog person," I joked. Dork.

"Hmph," she pouted, and I giggled. "Well, we'll wing it for sure. Oh, and we gotta give you some blush. You'll be adorable!"

"Momo, could you take care of wardrobe?" Uraraka asked.

"I'm sure I could, but what on earth should I do? What kinda look are we going for?" she asked, looking me over. "Something cozy for sure. I guess we're going for cute..." she got an idea. "Kirishima, how comfortable are you in a skirt?"

"I, uh..." I think my face was redder than my hair. "Never worn one before. Might as well try it?" I said uncertainly. All the girls squealed. "But nothing too short," I added quickly.

"You're going to be so cute!" Mina said cheerfully from behind me. She finally finished brushing my hair. "Oh my gosh, Kiri, it's so fluffy!"

"Heh, it's usually such a mess before I put it up..." I laughed. Yeah, Bakugo's not kidding when he calls you Shitty Hair.

"Not now it isn't! Hmm... what'd you think? I've got an idea," Mina decided on something and went to work. "All my makeup's in the top drawer of my dresser," she continued, gesturing towards one side of her room with her head, her hands already at work.

Uraraka got up and dig through the dresser. She found what she needed and pranced back happily. "There wasn't any foundation that matches you since Mina's pink," she said. "But it doesn't really matter since you have flawless skin. That's probably a good thing, since this won't take as long." She rifled through the various items she'd picked out before deciding on an eyeshadow first. She handed it to Hagakure. "You seem to know what you're doing with eye makeup," she said, and Hagakure (I think?) nodded.

I really hoped that Hagakure wasn't overestimating her talents.