Chapter 10: Yukako Yamagishi's Love Deluxe, part 1

"Josuke! Saya!" Okuyasu called out, spotting the two down the street.

"Good morning! Okuyasu!" Saya called back.

"Hey." Josuke greeted. The three started off to school going over what Hazamada had said yesterday in the hospital. As it turns out, he didn't know much of anything of Chili Pepper's user but he did offer one tidbit of interesting information.

"Even after getting his ass handed to him, that Hazamada guy still said he didn't know anything about that sparky S-O-B who killed my bro?" Okuyasu said.

"Yeah. Apparently, he's only ever talked to him over the phone." Josuke said.

"You did torture that twat-waffle before he told you this, right? He could've been lying to you." Okuyasu said.

"Easy there, Okuyasu. First off there was no way we could've tortured him in a hospital. Second, we think Hazamada was telling the truth. If he knew the user's identity he would've been killed." Saya pointed it out to him.

Okuyasu let out a gasped as he took a step back, recalling of the brutal way his brother had died. "Oh yeah...I guess you're right. That is why my bro was offed."

"Exactly, and Hazamada's still breathing isn't he? For now, that's all the proof we need that he's telling the truth. Now then, Hazamada did tell us about one thing." Josuke said as he relays what happened at the hospital. Hikari was a renowned doctor so she was easily able to give him, Jotaro and Saya which room Hazamada was resting in.

After a while of interrogated him at the hospital, Hazamada says this, "Don't ask me to tell you why this is but, is seems Stand users are inadvertently drawn to each other even if the users laid eyes on one another. You've heard of the myth of that the red thread of fate forever connects you with your partner to be, right? Like in the myth, Stand users are bound to cross paths. The user could be an enemy, a friend, that annoying guy on the bus that steps on your foot, or even your new next-door neighbour. Everyone is suspect. Morioh's a small town, you know. It's anybody's guess how many Stand users are living here, but try as they may to conceal themselves, they'll eventually emerge. He knows it's just a matter of time before destiny brings you together, so he wants you to disappear before that happens."

"Damn it! This shithead's a damn coward! What the hell is he waiting for?!" Okuyasu shouts as the trio walked through the rail crossing.

"Well, he's probably playing it safe for the time being. When guys like that decide to on the offensive, it's usually because they're confident that no one take them out." Josuke says. As the three walked they passed by a cafe and something caught Okuyasu's attention. "Hey, it's Koichi." Okuyasu pointed out. Sitting alone at a table outside the cafe was Koichi. He looked rather nervous as he sipped on a drink. "Yeah, but why's he at a snooty cafe?" Josuke asked.

"Yoo-hoo, Koi-!" Okuyasu called out but stopped when a second person joined Koichi at his table. "What?!" He freaked out seeing that the second person was a girl, a really pretty girl. She was a teenage girl of fine build, 167 cm (5'5¾") tall with fine facial features and bodily proportions. She has full, black and wavy waist-length hair and purple eyes. She also has pale skin and prominent, arched eyebrows. She wore a teal sailor fuku with a lavender ribbon and a rose imprinted on its sleeves along with a pair of blue leather shoes and light blue socks. This girl seemed to be blushing as she stared at Koichi.

"What the?! Josuke, it's a girl!!" Okuyasu shouted as he and the others held stunned expression. Now they were even more curious. What was Koichi doing here with a girl of all places? Interested at how this was happening, the trio hide behind a wall as they watched the two in the cafe, spying on Koichi.