Chapter 47: July 15th (Thursday), Part 2

July 15th (THU) 7:33 AM

Tomoko was walking back home after a day of work. She opened the door and called out, "Hey, I'm home!" She blinks in mild confusion when she thought she saw something in her dimly lit house. "Is that boy still here? Hey, Josuke, it's time for school! Haven't you left yet?!" Tomoko called out to her son. However, she received no response which made her more irritated. "Josuke!" Tomoko took off her shoes and went to find that little delinquent and drag him out by the ear. But as she did, she found that Josuke wasn't in the house. Guess he went to school after all. Tomoko opened the kitchen's window to let in some light and felt a little peckish.

She opened the fridge to get her favourite snacks and her brows furrowed when she saw one of them opened and with a bite taken out of it. "Ugh, he did not. That little shit only thinks about himself. He takes a giant bite out of my favourite kamakura custar and pops it back in the fridge like it never happened?" Tomoko says as she takes her treats and eats the treat with annoyance. "And there were two in here. Where's the other one? Hmph! Man, that kid pisses me off sometimes." Tomoko nearly slams the fridge closed and walks away. She had no idea of the man, sitting at the table, watching her.

July 15th (THU) 8:14 AM

While Kanedaichi was looking at the view before him, a polaroid photo full of holes falls out of his pocket. The trio of students quickly took note of this. "Hey, look sharp! Something fell out of your pocket!" Josuke called out to him as the photo to the lower platforms of the tower. Kanedaichi's eyes widened when he realised what he had dropped. "Hey, is that a...photo?"

"Would you three mind skedaddling? And don't worry about picking that picture up, I'll get it later!" Kanedaichi suddenly shouts at them.

"It looks like an ordinary polaroid to me. Why's he so freaked out?" Josuke asked as he looks through the binoculars to view the photo.

"It's fine, just leave!!" Kanedaichi shouted. But Josuke ignored him and looked anyway. What he found, he nearly freaked out as well. The polaroid was actually Atom Heart Father with Yoshihiro Kira inside. "Wait, you're-!" Josuke shouted as he tosses Mikitaka away and rushes towards the old man.

"Hey, what's going on Josuke?!" Okuyasu asks as he catches the young alien. "Josuke, what's in that photo?!" Saya asks, chasing after him.

"At last! You're Kira's old man! I should've known your crusty ass was behind all this!" Josuke shouted as he realised that Kanedaichi is in league with Yoshikage Kira, Josuke runs up to the pylon. When he stepped inside the tower, Kanedaichi spread a smile down at the student. "I've been waiting for this moment. You've stepped into my abode." He says. Josuke looked up at him in confusion and shocking the others. Kanedaichi spread a wide smile as he hoisted himself high towards the top of the tower.

"If you tell someone to come in, they chicken out and refuse, but if you tell them the opposite, they get pissed and enter! You've, at long last, entered into Super Fly, Josuke Higashikata!" Kanedaichi shouted with a smug look.

"Wait, I've what?!"

"Well done, Toyohiro Kanedaichi! You lured him in hook, line and sinker! Now our friend Josuke has a new home! Kudos, my friend!" Yoshihiro says as he quickly makes his escape.

"That sounds bad, bro! You gotta come back, get moving, Josuke!" Okuyasu shouted.

"No, we finally found Kira's dad and he's got the arrow!" Josuke said as Yoshirohiro laughs while he uses his stand to fly off into the air. "No! Get back here!!" Josuke rushed to catch the flying polaroid however as soon as his fingers reached the edge away from the pylon, his whole right side had become that of metal. "Josuke!" Saya shouted. Kanedaichi hoisted high up near the tower and looked down at his new victims.