Chapter 6: The Nijimura Brothers, Part 2

Okuyasu lifted his foot allowing Koichi to fall limply to the ground. Koichi twitched on the ground as his eyes went blank.

"Koichi...." Josuke called out.

"I had hoped he'd turned into a Stand user and a useful one at that. But, alas, it was all for not. That's boy is a goner." Bow-Boy said. "He can't!" Josuke gasped and tried to step forward but stopped when Okuyasu and Silver-eye stepped forward. Josuke then started to glow with his pinkish aura. "Hey, move it! There's still time for me to heal his injury using Shining Diamond's power!" Josuke shouted.

Okuyasu narrowed his eyes and smirked. "Too bad." He said as he and Silver-eye summoned their respective Stands. Okuyasu's Stand was known as, The Hand. It appears as a humanoid figure with a white body, yellow eyes and in a blue armoured attire similar to football pads, though it has several spikes jutting from them. A towel-like object drapes over its shoulders, with a $ symbol on one end and a ¥ symbol on the other – corresponding with Okuyasu's own fashion theme of currency symbols. On each side of the Stand's face are blinders that cover its headlight-shaped eyes and limit its vision. Its right hand has spiderweb-like lines on the inside, along with two bumps on its palm.

Silver-eye's Stand was known as Blazing Gold. She also appeared humanoid with long turquoise hair and teal skin and had a beauty mark on the left side of her chin. She had a voluptuous figure and was well-endowed, reflecting that of her user. She wore a white sleeveless, turtleneck top and white shorts with a golden lightning bolt design on the left side, white wristbands, a pair of light blue retro-style visor sunglasses and knee-length white boots with gold bottoms.

"Josuke Higashikata! I, Okuyasu Nijimura, will make you vanished so behold The Hand! Get ready!" The Hand reached forward for Josuke but it was immediately punched in the face by Shining Diamond. Okuyasu's head whip to the side with blood dripping from his lips. Silver-eye raised an eyebrow. Guess he was faster than she thought.

"Out of the way or I'll make good on my promise to smash your face in." Josuke said.

Okuyasu looked at Josuke and then smiled. "Wow... Got to admit, you're pretty fast."

"Hey, Okuyasu. It appears manipulating a Stand is a lot like driving a car or motorcycle. Any bumbling half-wit can get in the driver's seat of a muscle machine, but only air between his ears, he'll still be too scared to drive." Okuyasu's brother said.

"Hey bro...why the heck did you have to go and say all of that mean stuff for. This bastard's just a faster than I thought he was gonna be." Okuyasu said looking up at his brother.

"Let me remind that this isn't a game, Okuyasu! There was a time where the mere thought of your Stand, The Hand, sent horrific chills down my spine. Pull yourself together. It's time for you to kill Angelo's murderer, Josuke Higashikata! If you don't end him now, he'll prove troublesome in the future." Okuyasu's brother said.

"Yeah, I know-"

"AAUUGGH!" Okuyasu looked back over to where Josuke was standing but saw that the blue-eyed teen was being knocked back against the wall with Silver-eye and Blazing Gold standing above him. Josuke growled at her and launched Shining Diamond at her. Silver-eye quickly jumped back and the two Stands engaged in combat. They were fighting without him. The yankee thought her 'partner' to be an absolute idiot! Never get distracted when you are in a fight!

"Hey, I was talking to my bro back there!" Okuyasu yelled at the two teens. "That's not fair at all!" Silver-eye wanted to tell him to shut up, but she had to jump back to avoid Shining Diamond's oncoming punch. Josuke turned to Okuyasu and stated, "Oh man, you're not too bright are you?"