Chapter 44: The Hellish Puppet Master, part 1

The elevator dings and Josuke stepped onto the fifth floor. He looked around and quickly found Yuya's room. "There it is! Room 525! Can't believe I finally made it!" Josuke said as he sprinted to reach the door. However, one of the footprints of Highway Go Go had slammed into his shoulder. Josuke quickly turned saw that the footprints were coming out of the vents above him and began to feed off of him. Josuke let out a yell as he summoned Shining Diamond to fight them off as he powers himself to get to the room.

"Bastard! I won't let you stop me when I'm so close! I swear I'm gonna kick your ass into oblivion even if it kills me!!" Josuke shouted. More of Highway Go Go's footprints burrowed into his back, into his body and sucked out his energy just as he gripped the door handle. Josuke felt a wave of weakness wash over him as he opens the room and fell to the floor where he sees Yuya being spoiled by three of his fangirls.

Yuya was a young man of average height and slim to fit build. He has slightly tanned skin, light blue eyes, black hair with a short light grey undercut and his chin is tattooed with a stylized "H☆S". His fangirls, Reiko, Yoshie and Akemi, all had crappy-discounted yankee uniforms with a "HIGHWAY STAR" tattoo on one of their arms.

"There you are! I hope you're ready, asshole! Cause when I make it to that bed I'm gonna beat you with an inch of your-!" Josuke threatens as he fell to the floor. Weakened as Highway Go Go was weighing heavily on his back and sucking away at his energy.

"Who the hell does this douchebag think he is?!" Akemi, a redhead, shouted.

"How dare you waltz into this room without permission?!" Yoshie, a blonde, questioned.

"This is Yu's room, idiot!" Reiko, a girl with black hair, shouted.

The three girls all took out wooden swords and were preparing to gang up on Josuke. But Yuya stops them. "Leave that loser alone." He says, confusing the girls. "You don't look so hot, pal. I thought it had been a while since that first guy in the tunnel gave me his nutrients but now I know what was holding up my meal. So you're the second sap I've been chasing around, huh? Making this far is commendable. I'm kinda shocked actually."

"Wait a minute, you know who this guy is, Yu-baby?" Yoshie asked.

"Huh?" Yuya went as he looked down at the pompadour-haired teen. Josuke glared daggers at the motorcyclist as he tried to get back up. "Not at all. I've never seen the guy before. Couldn't care less who he is." He said. Josuke would've charged at him but he was forced to the ground by Yuya's Stand. Pinning him down as he steals away at his nutrients. 'Nice going, Highway Go Go. That's just what the doctor ordered. Now if I can just get a hold of a few more suckers like this dude, I'll be able to make a full recovery in no time.'

Yuya's groupies still weren't taking too kindly to Josuke's presence and proceeded to step and jab at the teen who was sprawled out on the floor. "Get up!" "Didn't you hear her, buster?! Get your ass up and get out of here!"

"The question is did you hear me?! Leave him alone!" Yuya shouted at them. "Stop wasting your time with that guy and give me some of that sweet, sweet lovin'. You didn't forget about little old hurt me, did ya? I need to take the piss of a lifetime and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold it in."

"You want some lovin'? Sure, I'd be happy to give some to you. How's about I peel your dick like a banana, asshole?!" A voice filled with anger and rage said. Everyone in the room froze at the sound of that threat. They looked and saw Saya standing in the doorway with her eyes glaring death at Yuya. Josuke took note the look in her eyes and how she has her hair out of her ribbons. "Saya?" Josuke gasped. 'She's on full-on yankee now!'