Chapter 13 - Frustrations (His POV)

Arjun's POV

I never stop running while raising the volume of music to the maximum. My feet hit the ground harder and more aggressively as my breath comes out in short ragged spurts, my lungs giving in to exhaustion. But I don't even think about stopping. It's too early.

After another kilometer I collapse heavily on my knees and let my head sink to the paved and clean ground beside the swimming pool of my house. 3 kilometers of running and Eminem blasting inside my fucking head and I still can't get my mind off her.
The girl from Toscano. The girl who's Cinderella.

Unfortunately getting high is not an option and workout clearly isn't helping. Since when do I lose control?

Since she actually threatened to slap you reminds my inner arse crack.

Without another thought I take off my shirt and sweats and dive into the deep end.

She doesn't affect me at all.
I'm the one in control.
I can get over her.
I will not let her get to me.
She doesn't affect me....
..

I repeat the mantra to myself again and again before resurfacing and rubbing the water away from my eyes and pushing my hair behind. What the fuck is happening?

Hearing footsteps, I quickly change my demeanor and smoothly lie back into a back float.

"Can you tell me whats wrong with you?" Aisha barks rudely. Christ. I can't deal with her Inquisition.

" What are you talking about?" I drawl faking disinterest. Agreed. Guys aren't into gossip, but they need someone to talk to. Especially when real shit dawns.

"What I'm talking about huh?" She mocks. " I'm talking about why the hell are you so out of your skin since you came back from practice! Why your face was red and knuckles busted. Why you took off and ran like a molested dog and then jumped into the pool in your boxers."

"Good. You didn't swear even once. I'm proud of you." Holy fuck. She noticed. She noticed me going off the deep end and being reckless again.

" I will fucking shove a bomb up your ass hole after sliting your balls and taping your dick and elbow together. Get out of the water and start talking. You can't hit the roof like that. It scares all of us." After what happened 8 months ago, she doesn't say but silently completes.

" Aisha. Later."

"Arjun. Now"

With a deep breath I swim across the pool and push myself up and out.

I can run away from myself. But not from my sister and family. It's best that I tell her what's going on.

******

This is just starters...he's gonna start talking in the next chapter!!!!
I kept this really short. Sorry!!!
But the next will be long and worth the wait. Pinky swear!
😘❤️❤️❤️