BONUS CHAPTER

Dearest readers,
I never thought of this scene, let alone plan to write this chapter until 2 days ago. But you must know that I was so infatuated by a certain character that I began imagining this scene for Finding Him and Me and so one thing led to another. I hope you love reading this as much as I loved writing it.

Enjoy!

*********

"Perhaps she thought it was her only option
Or perhaps she knows no shame
But I ask you
Can the end ever justify such wretched means?"

- Bridgerton
The Netflix series.

**********

Alia's POV

A soulful melody fills the entire room and beyond. It's a string quartet cover, I cant place the name of the enigmatic, bone-chilling and overwhelmingly romantic and sensual song. My ears almost bleed with a constant longing to hear the music non-stop.

I'm older. I suppose in my early twenties. The dark room is filled with the rich moonlight streaming in from the yawning open French windows, the sheer white curtains incapable of filtering out any of its shine, because they're incessantly blowing away from the opening of the balcony, the wind harsh.

Its undoubtedly chilly outside, and the stark black and white interiors of the room which I suppose is my bedroom only enhance the feel of the weather.

I'm lying down on my back, on a gigantic polished rosewood four-poster bed that can easily fit five people, draped scantily in soft white sheets that feel like liquid silk. I'm sure that I'm dressed in nothing but my colorful sapphires heart pendant. There are no earrings in my ear or pins in my unruly brown hair that is haphazardly strewn across the white pillow in a chestnut mane. My skin is beyond hypersensitive and there's a man in my bed.

He's a god.

He has to be.

He's lying down beside me, facing away so I can only drink in the fine sight of his bare back.

I try to place the source of the music that's making me dizzy with longing and filling me with temptation that's oh, so so, so... forbidden.

Tentatively, I spread my right palm on the sharpest of ridges and planes of taut muscles that make up this god's body. Running my fingers down to his lower back I peek under the white sheet just for a milli-second. Oh my god. He's naked.

After a deep breath that I need to draw in through my mouth, I slide the sheet away and gently trace the hard curve of his very delectable backside. My mouth waters and I force myself to swallow nothing, or is it something? Lust perhaps? Need maybe? Or just the feeling of pure disbelief? I'm steadily taking it all in.

Who is he?

He has short black hair that's trimmed to perfection just like the rest of his being. My tongue darts out to lick my lips as I stare at the globes of his firm behind, tight and hard. My hand finches away before I lose the mental war I'm fighting and squeeze it. Oh no.

I look at my body instead. Its transformed a lot. My breasts are bigger and heavier, and I have longer nipples, their rose-bud color however remains unchanged. My waist is slim and my stomach concaves in every time I exhale, which seems to be pretty often. My hair is longer than before, wavy and darker. My scalp is moist, as though I've been sweating. Come to think of it, my body is rather hot, slowly cooling down.

I realize the music is on repeat as the opening chords start anew. I press my thighs together unconsciously, something I always do when I wake up, the music spikes up taking my hormones and desire up with it. My rubbing induces a dull ache at my center. Holy hell. Did we? We did not....