Chapter 47 - Girl Time

Songs while writing!
ek main hoon aur ek tu.
since you've been gone
Girls - girl in red
Myself - Medha sahi

***********

I greedily dig into the most lip smacking orange chilli tofu. It has a half schezwan half orange juice gravy with peanuts and chilli and big cubes of stir fried mouth-melting tofu. It pairs well with ragi vermicelli pad thai and my taste buds are just twerking.

As I take in the lush green Bangalore surrounding me, I let my thoughts travel to Arjun. He seems to be dominating my mind ever so often these days it's awfully strange. I need a distraction and Mohini will really help me get every thought in my head away from him.

On my way to the mall I quickly call mom and ask her where I should come. They're in H&M and I make my way to one of my favourite stores. More than half my clothes are from there. Comfortable, simple, a tab bit fancy and one that suits my taste.

I spot Mohini inside and hug her tightly. "Ready?" I grin.

"Shopping with you, always, even if I'm 75 years old." She laughs.

"Let's do this bitches," I announce before noticing mom's forehead fetching a rather deep frown. "I mean bitch and mom." I correct.

We make our way to the rows and rows full of apparel. The first dress I pick up is a black and silver pencil dress with full sleeves. The back is cut right down to the panty line. Just for the trial room of course. No way I can buy it. Mohini picks something similar in blue but its not backless. She has huge boobs compared to me, though I'm the older sister. At times I'm jealous but not really because she look so beautiful with extraordinarily sharp features. She crossed my mom's height a few months ago.

Zizu finds a very chic khaki jumpsuit with a gold zip down the middle with a collar and belt for the both of us. We add it to the bag. A cream sweater dress with a hoodie captivates me and I instantly fall in love with it. From the long dresses section Mohini picks a white V necked flowly dress with big red flowers. It hits her shins and accentuates her phenomenal structure and chest fantastically. I go for a simple while halter necked frock with gold work. I plan to embroider it sometime. I pick up a pair of flannel PJ sets for both of us. Red for me and blue for her. From the sale section I run my hands through a really beautiful black mini dress. Off-shouldered with loose full sleeves and a tight elastic chest. It would hit my thighs. I lift the hanger off the bar and put it in my bag. Mohini wanted to buy jeans so she gets a couple skinny jeans and shorts. Tirelessly proceeding to the skirt section mom chooses a skinny black pencil skirt with a white , black hemming blouse for her. Mo makes a face at the obnoxious pencil skirt and chooses shorts instead. I give her a killer look and she hastily picks up the skirt. Good girl. I select an emerald green pleated skirt that hits below my knees to match a beige floral sleeveless shirt. God it looks amazing.

Mom gives us a, 'that's enough look' and we move to shoes. I already have boots, so I buy socks and sunglasses instead. I have a thing for sunglasses and earplugs. At 14, I have 7 pairs of sunglasses and 6 earplugs. Mohini gets some flats. Mohini fancies a pair of eccentric and chunky pair of colourful earrings and smiles sweetly at my mom. "you're going to buy it anyway, just pick it up already." my mom rolls her eyes.

I smilingly stroll to the lingerie section and steal shy glances at the mannequin dressed in a red lace corset. Okay okay! I'll admit it, I really like lace underwear. Happy? I have a few lace sets that I bought as soon as my boobs grew from minute to small. A lacy lavender demi bra with silver edging catches my eye. I know you're probably thinking, 'oh my god she's shopping with her little sister and mom and is planning on buying that!' But my mom is literally so cool with these things, because I get all these girly urges from her after all! And speaking of Mohini, the female has Victoria's secret underthings you guys.