Chapter 2

Yo ✌🏼

Third Person POV

(Y/N): "Hey, you're finally awake."

Summer: "Where am I?"

(Y/N): "You're in my home."

Summer: "Ugh what was I doing? Wait! I was fighting Salem! And I. . . . . lost and she. . . ." *sobs*

Summer then started crying uncontrollably because of all the torture she had endured for many years.

(Y/N), understanding Summer's pain, hugged her and started soothing her.

(Y/N): *comforting* "Shh, you're okay now. It's alright. Nothing will happen to you anymore longer. You're okay."

After a few minutes of crying Summer calmed down except a few sniffles.

(Y/N): "Are you calm?"

Summer: "Yeah. . . I'm fine now." *deep breath*

(Y/N): "You must've been through a lot."

Summer: "I have" *takes a deep breath* "But I'm fine now, thanks."

(Y/N): "You're Welcome."

Summer: "I know it's kind of late but who are you? and what am I doing here?"

(Y/N): "I am (Y/N) and as for how you got here. I 'took' you from Salem."

Summer: "So you saved me." *hugs (Y/N)* "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" (Thank you x5)

(Y/N): "You're welcome, and be at ease, sit on the bed. I have to tell you something."

Summer: "Okay."

(Y/N) helps Summer as she had not seen the light of day or moved since, who knows how long.

Summer: "Okay, what did you want to tell me?"

(Y/N): "What I'm going to tell you is about your condition."

Summer: "What do you mean?"

(Y/N) then grabs a nearby cup.

(Y/N): "I want you to grab this."

Summer: "Okay, seems easy enough."

Summer then goes to grab the cup but as soon as (Y/N) releases his grip on the cup, it falls through Summer's hand and lands on the floor, smashing into pieces.

Summer's hands then start to tremble as she looks at them.

Summer: "What. . . is. . this?"

(Y/N): "This is your condition as of now."

Summer: "What? Why!? HOW!?"

(Y/N): "Calm down! Take deep breaths!"

Summer starts taking deep breaths until she calmed down.

(Y/N): "Good. Now as for 'how?'. When I took you from Salem's castle your physical body was destroyed, the only way you were able to leave was because of Salem's power. So the moment I would've taken your physical body out of her castle, you would've died immediately died. So I bonded your soul with mine."

Summer: ". . . Okay. But why did you save me?"

(Y/N): "I may need your help in the future, so I saved you from Salem."

Summer: ". . . . Okay."

(Y/N): "Besides, you have a daughter and a step-daughter to take care of, don't you?"