Chapter 50

Yo ✌🏼

Cinder: "'The King of Dragons'?" She laughed. "How adorable - you've made a title for yourself." (Y/N) bows as he momentarily glances up at the frozen Grimm dragon anchored to the tower overlooking them.

(Y/N): "Thank you for the oh so humble compliment. I'll be sure to remember it in the future."

Cinder: "Oh, you are very welcome. . Unfortunately, there won't be a future for you to remember it." She said, her posture wholly relaxed.

(Y/N): "Oh, is that so? I don't think I have any plans for death yet."

Cinder: "Well there seems to be a change of plans. 'King of Dragons'" (Y/N)'s expression drops as he shoots Cinder an annoyed look.

(Y/N): "You really are an obnoxious little girl." Cinder gasps while dramatically putting her hands over her mouth.

Cinder: "Oh it seems I've hurt the feelings of 'The King of Dragons', whatever shall I do? Please forgive me, my lord!" (Y/N) shakes his head with a sigh.

(Y/N): "It seems I have to restore the meaning of my title." He materialises a sword in his hand before moving into a stance. "Starting with you." Cinder lets out a 'hmph' while rolling her eyes.

Cinder: "Keep dreaming."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem sits on her throne, her subordinates standing next to her, watching the carnage on a screen floating in front of the view one Grimm. They spot (Y/N) and Cinder staring at each other. Salem narrows her eyes.

Hazel: "Oh? Someone's going against Cinder." Hazel looks on with interest while Watts scoffs.

Watts: "Hmm. . Who is foolish enough to go against the Fall Maiden?" Salem closes her eyes and takes a breath, contemplating whether she should tell her followers or stay silent when Tyrian suddenly starts murmuring.

Tyrian: "It's him."

Hazel: "What?" He looks towards Salem, while Salem looks towards Tyrian, who appears to be trembling. "Are you alright, Tyrian?" He asks before immediately backing away as Tyrian starts laughing maniacally.

Tyrian: "It's him! It's him! He's finally back! After so many years! He's back!" He yells out in excitement while Watts and Hazel look at him in confusion. Tyrian notices this. "You all forgot?! How could you!? Don't you remember the show he put on for us? Eleven years ago!" His words cause the gears in the other's minds to turn as their eyes widen before their heads snap towards the screen to look at (Y/N)'s figure.

Watts: "Y-you mean!" Salem breaks her silence.

Salem: "It is as Tyrian said, that is (Y/N) (L/N), the very one who infiltrated the castle successfully."

Tyrian: "Yes, my Queen! You remember the very greatness that is (Y/N) (L/N)!!" Salem doesn't respond but glares at Cinder's figure.

Hazel: ". . But can he face against her?" Salem doesn't reply but instead closes her eyes as she rests her head back. "Mistress?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) charges towards Cinder, who keeps a simple smile on her face as an orange aura envelops her body. As (Y/N) nears her position, he jumps forward and goes for the strike. However, he is encircled in a pillar of fire, Cinder shrugs while sighing.

Cinder: "Charging at an opponent who's undoubtedly stronger than you, how childish." She says, shaking her head when she suddenly feels something sharp pressing against her back. Her eyes widen before she jumps forward, spinning around mid-air before landing to see (Y/N) playfully swinging his sword.